Private Pack TechnicallyFun | 1.5.2 | Techinallyfun V2.2 | Whitelist | AdvancedMachines - Xenos Rel | 153 Mods!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Advance

Jul 29, 2019
Downgrade to 1.1.1 and remove betteranvils mod, that works for me.
edit:Also server is down?

Laloth000

Jul 29, 2019
UPDATED: 1.1.2 is a BROKEN build. So there is a 1.1.3 but we want to get a night of testing in so we don't have a crash issue so what i am doing right after I post this I will be sending a mass message to everyone who has been accepted to TechinallyFun a download link to 1.1.3 now i am not sure when this will hit the launcher that is why i am doing this! Now the server will be running 1.1.3 and you need to check your email's to get the download link and instructions on how to install the update! Also i want to go over this again POSTING ON THIS THREAD DOSN'T DO ANYTHING I DON'T CHECK IT AT ALL SKYPE AND OR EMAIL IS THE BEST WAY TO GET A HOLD OF ME NOT HIS THREAD. Hope you enjoy the update and thank you!

Advance

Jul 29, 2019
I sent an e-mail about not getting the 1.1.3 update details but you are sleeping or something so im posting here to get help from other members of the server :p
If anyone received e-mail from laloth can you pm it to me? :)

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
Ya it kind of broke, its back up and running so the server should be fine now![DOUBLEPOST=1374096997][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yes i do reply to you fi you are declined and or accepted

Lies, sent an app on the 15th, draft still in my folder, no response. Y U NO BREAK UP WITH ME BY EMAIL?!

tigin88

Jul 29, 2019
I am really enjoying my time here. alot of new mods to learn and very friendly people. Thanks for hosting this wonderful server.

Laloth000

Jul 29, 2019
hi guys im lordhelldana one of the co-owners of the server the reason no one has bin is because laloth has passed away a couple a weaks ago and we are tryng to get everything back together. th server should stay up and there will be a map reset sorry it has to be done no other way around it if there are any questions you can send me a email ad [email protected]

o and if you sent a application and did not get a replay on laloths email send one to that email as seaing as that is now the main one

tigin88

Jul 29, 2019
oh wow, i did not expect to hear this. I got actively involved in another server. I became the first admin. I really am torn on where to go now.With recently getting a new job my time is very short. I will try to find some time to come back here. the experience here is absolutely amazing. I am glad to hear you plan on staying up.

Laloth000

Jul 29, 2019
oh wow, i did not expect to hear this. I got actively involved in another server. I became the first admin. I really am torn on where to go now.With recently getting a new job my time is very short. I will try to find some time to come back here. the experience here is absolutely amazing. I am glad to hear you plan on staying up.

ye il try to do my best but right now i have to wait on the ok of lanes mom if shes gonne ceap paying for it if not im gonne have to find a difrent means to pay it but ye il try my best

-lordhelldana

Laloth000

Jul 29, 2019
when is the map reset planned for? really want to play :)

i'm probably gonna hold of for a another month not sure yet maybe longer there will be a announcement on when its actually gonna reset 2 weaks before hand on the here and the server

mtac002

Jul 29, 2019