Private Pack TechnicallyFun | 1.5.2 | Techinallyfun V2.2 | Whitelist | AdvancedMachines - Xenos Rel | 153 Mods!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Laloth000

Jul 29, 2019
7PbXs7x.png
Welcome to TechnicallyFun!

THE WORLD HAS BIN RESET
TechnicallyFun is a complement of a lot of different mod from Advancedmachines to Xenos Rel and more! TF was first started a few months ago when FTB first came out with my first pack The Crafter. With that knowledge from that pack I was able to greatly TechinallyFun. I can promise you that with this pack you will never be bored and never have anything to do. With the combination of our 24/7 server and updated that i plan to push at least once a week you will never get bored with our pack!​
*Rules*
  • Only 1 BC Quarry Per Person
  • No Griefing
  • Be Nice
  • No Racism or Hate Talk/Speeches
  • Be Mature
  • Don't Be A Douche
  • No Stealing
  • Respect Ranks
  • Respect Everyone
  • Don't Be or Build a Dick
  • Don't builds ugly things (Ex.1X1 towers)
  • Have Fun!
*GuideLines and Tips*
  • If you break any of the rules above you will be banned end of story there is no if and or buts, we are a mature server so we only want mature people!
  • We encourage you to talk on Skype and to meet new friends so if you want to add lordhelldana on Skype his Skype name is lordhelldana.
  • If you need to get a hold of lordhelldana messaged him on Skype, email or on the soon to come TechinallyFun Forums, sending a message over the FTB forums or posting on the topic won't do anything because I do not check them at all.
  • The server is meant to be beautiful so don't build ugly things like 1X1 towers because you will get banned for doing that.
  • Admins/Moderators want to play the game too if they are flying around and dealing with stupid stuff you will get punished for it handle your own situations if you can, if not call an admin/mod over.
  • Lastly have fun, if you down but the server or my modpack you will be banned if you have SUCKS" or "I hate this mod you should remove it!". If you have suggestions for the modpack email or on our own forums is the best place for it!
*Banned Items*
  • Writing desk and book binder- Sorry everyone but the rules has changed for no mystcraft ages at all, I have gotten feedback from the community and it has been just to remove the mystcraft ages. But there will be a mining age!
  • Nuke- For obvious reasons
  • Mining Laser- Because it causes massive lag and a HUGE griefing tool
  • I try to keep this as normal "vanilla" as possible so those are the banned items sorry for that but it's to keep everyone safe and sound!
*Forums/Website*
this website is far from being done!!!​
on the forum section of this site is also where il post server announcements so ceap a close aye on the forum section and mod pack will still be sent through email and if you still whis to have these updates you can private msg me with your email or send me a email.​
*Modpack Team/staff*
Laloth
- Creater/Founder/Maintainer​
- passed away​
lordhelldana
- Beta tester​
- new owner/maintainer​

mtac002
- co owner/maintainer​
slickiii
-co owner​
admins
MrYellowSprakles​
*Overview of the Pack*
Video is coming Soon!​
*removed mods!*
ars magica: it lags the server and will create chunk errors if ars magica 2 comes out i might re add but for now it will not be in the pack again.​
immibis's micorblocks: it takes longer to start up minecraft and nia will take longer to load en surge up recipies in game will not be added again!​
*Permissions and Modlist*
A Full list of all the mods can be found on our Spreadsheet with all of our permission and many more info!​
*Application*
To apply to the modpack you need to email [email protected] with the following question answered and if i find it fit that you fit on our server i will email you saying that you have been accepted and then with the info of the server!​
*=Required

Code:
Subject: Technicallyfun Application By [NAME]

*ING:
*First Name:
*Country you live in?;
What is your favorite mod in TF?:
Your least favorite?:
Did you watch the overview video?:
What mod would you like to see be added into TF?:
Would you read an email update?:
Why do you want to join TechinallyFun?

When you email me it can take 24hrs+ for me to respond to your application so don't panic if you need to get a hold of me Skype and or email is the best way. If you post this application in any other format rather then email it will be ignored. I hope you enjoy my mod pack and I look forward to see you on the server!​
if you have already send a Application to laloths email and ware accepted and you stil whis to get updates on the server send me a email at [email protected] so i can add you to that list the same will be for peaple that have send a Application to laloth and did not get a response yet send your Application to that email as well so youl be accepted​
-Sincerly: Laloth & lordhelldana​

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
*ING:
*First Name:
*Country you live in?;
What is your favourite mod in TF?: *Overview of the Pack*
Video coming Soon!

Your least favourite?: *Overview of the Pack*
Video coming Soon!

Did you watch the overview video?: *Overview of the Pack*
Video coming Soon!

Whay do you want to join TechinallyFun?

Lol, glad you got better at English Laylol.

Also, get a teamspeak/raidcall/ventrilo server or the same thing will happen to your last server...

Laloth000

Jul 29, 2019
*ING:
*First Name:
*Country you live in?;
Video coming Soon!

Video coming Soon!

Video coming Soon!

Whay do you want to join TechinallyFun?

Lol, glad you got better at English Laylol.

Also, get a teamspeak/raidcall/ventrilo server or the same thing will happen to your last server...

I'm not even going to start

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
Yes of course i do but still you need to follow the rules of the post or you will be blacklisted from the server

You're going to blacklist me from the server for having a conversation with you about your presentation of your application corresponding to your OP.

Laloth000

Jul 29, 2019
You're going to blacklist me from the server for having a conversation with you about your presentation of your application corresponding to your OP.

but you could have done it any other form email or skype not this post if you wish to apply do it by email thank you.

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
You know what lane, I'm going to give it a try- you seem atleast a little more responsible at the least more competent.

*ING: Wisdoms
*First Name: Tyler
*Country you live in?; USA
*How long you have been playing FTB?: Before you :p
Video coming Soon!
I have no clue! IC2 I guess!
Video coming Soon!
Thaumcraft- because I know it's in >_<
Video coming Soon!
What mod would you like to see be added into TF?: Compact Blocks mod, the one where u can make superblocks from otherblocks- and where cobblestone is useful! http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/910196-152-macs-mods-blaze-tools-compacted-blocks-extra-options/
Would you read an email update?: I don't normally check my e-mail, just refer me to FTB website.
Whay do you want to join TechinallyFun? Wanna see how much improvements you have implemented since last server.

Laloth000

Jul 29, 2019
You know what lane, I'm going to give it a try- you seem atleast a little more responsible at the least more competent.

*ING: Wisdoms
*First Name: Tyler
*Country you live in?; USA
*How long you have been playing FTB?: Before you :p
Video coming Soon!
I have no clue! IC2 I guess!
Video coming Soon!
Thaumcraft- because I know it's in >_<
Video coming Soon!
What mod would you like to see be added into TF?: Compact Blocks mod, the one where u can make superblocks from otherblocks- and where cobblestone is useful! http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/910196-152-macs-mods-blaze-tools-compacted-blocks-extra-options/
Would you read an email update?: I don't normally check my e-mail, just refer me to FTB website.
Whay do you want to join TechinallyFun? Wanna see how much improvements you have implemented since last server.

You need to email it read whole post to apply, please if you do it incorrect once more you will be blacklisted from the server

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
You need to email it read whole post to apply, please if you do it incorrect once more you will be blacklisted from the server

Why do I have to e-mail it if you are constantly checking back at this post...

Not giving you my e-mail address so you can potentially have access to my minecraft account.

Blacklist or E-mail address seems SHADY.

Laloth000

Jul 29, 2019
Why do I have to e-mail it if you are constantly checking back at this post...

Not giving you my e-mail address so you can potentially have access to my minecraft account.

Blacklist or E-mail address seems SHADY.

I do that so this topic doesn't get spammed and its so i can email everyone about an update its just an easier way to keep track of my users and its more convenient to me if you don't like the way i do my applications then just leave

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
I do that so this topic doesn't get spammed and its so i can email everyone about an update its just an easier way to keep track of my users and its more convenient to me if you don't like the way i do my applications then just leave

Answering my every question.
=/ I am disappoint Lane... y u no edumacate urself in year =/

Brolance

Jul 29, 2019
*ING: Brolance
*First Name: Kapil
*Country you live in?; America
*How long you have been playing FTB?: 8-9ish months
What is your favourite mod in TF?: I would say Forestry, Extra Bees, and Extra Trees
Your least favourite?: GregTech
Did you watch the overview video?: Its a not a up

What mod would you like to see be added into TF?: The Hat Mod even if its a small mod but i like the asthetics
Would you read an email update?: yes :D my email is [email protected]
Whay do you want to join TechinallyFun? I would like to join because me and my friend liam thorne have been going from server to server looking for the right one and then we decided to try out a whitelisted server and this wonderful server caught our eye

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
*ING: Brolance
*First Name: Kapil
*Country you live in?; America
*How long you have been playing FTB?: 8-9ish months
What is your favourite mod in TF?: I would say Forestry, Extra Bees, and Extra Trees
Your least favourite?: GregTech
Did you watch the overview video?: Its a not a up
What mod would you like to see be added into TF?: The Hat Mod even if its a small mod but i like the asthetics
Would you read an email update?: yes :D my email is [email protected]
Whay do you want to join TechinallyFun? I would like to join because me and my friend liam thorne have been going from server to server looking for the right one and then we decided to try out a whitelisted server and this wonderful server caught our eye

Lol...... didn't do that ^^ Wish there was a vid. Once White-listed I can make a vid to add to the topic if you'd like

Laloth000

Jul 29, 2019
The server is down and has been for quite some time :(

It's back up but "asleep" you need to connect and it will tell you it's starting up wait a few minutes then join it will be fine, its to save on ram and to prevent crashing!