Whitelist Server teamGF Gaming [FTB Unleashed 1.1.7][Survival Server][TS3][Bukkit][50 Slots]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jimmy123471

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Jimmy123471
Why should we let you into this server? I like building on servers where there are hardly any people for the reason that no griefers may show up where im building and it is moastly a nice server with a good community and supposedly no lag but I will probably have connection problems
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? A place where there are no griefers and a good community with no lag
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? A hotel with the underground parts being the electrical generator and the outside being a pleasure
Gaming Experience and Interest? I've been playing minecraft for about one and a half years and interested in large communities with a role to play

MrCvone100

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Mr_Danielz
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? A server which doesnt lag , A server with friendly and peacefull people, A server which I can happily record on without any grief or anything , And a place to talk to someone.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? Maybe a castle with a beach and a dock section where people could settle in.
Gaming Experience and Interest? I play alot of games such as FPS Games and so on.. I also record gameplay on diffrent servers, Check me out MrCvone100

Blucid

Mar 27, 2013
www.teamgf.org
The ram has finally arrived. The server Remodel Begins.

We are upgrading to FTB Ultimate 1.1.2 so please update to the required mod pack.
The server is shut down for now. It will be back up end of Monday or end of Tuesday.

20GB OF RAM - Upgrade to 1.1.2 FTB Ultimate and MAP RESET.
Server will be back up Monday June 10th or Tuesday June 11th I will still announce the time.

Zhandrix

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Zhandrix
Why should we let you into this server?Well i am a nice guy and know quite a bit about the game. So if anyone needed help i could help them.
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? I am looking for a "realistic" society with an economy and villages. I really do think that adds as much immersion as Minecraft can have.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? Probably either a castle or a sprawling underground community.
Gaming Experience and Interest? I prefer strategy games, first person games, and sandbox games. some of my favorites are Civ 5, Age of Empires , ArmA II, Kerbal Space Program, and Skyrim. Also i played World of Warcraft for a while.

Firelianas

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: firelianas
Why should we let you into this server? I've been told by others that I can build quite well (google firelianas, I think you might find some old old stuff there) . I've been playing minecraft since early beta, and I know my way around the different mods in FTB. I'm not a pest.
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? A community where I can show off my creations and see other's.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? I've been interested in making a completely self-sufficient home fueled with methane from a small farm made with minefactory Reloaded, Redpower, and Gregteck.
Gaming Experience and Interest? I've played my fair share of MMOs, like Rift, WoW, and recently Neverwinter. I'm not new to industrial mods in minecraft, I played tekkit back when that was more popular and IdustrialCraft before that.

Firelianas

Jul 29, 2019
Zhandrix and firelians, You both have been whitelisted, Welcome to the teamGF FTB Server.

hmm, I believe you have misspelled my name, missed the second a in firelianas. I am listed in the whitelist with the misspelled name as well, so I cant get on. Please fix that, thanks in advance.

cheesyman101

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: cheesyman101
Why should we let you into this server? I want to play with other people. Single player gets boring after a while.
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? No lag and a nice community.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? A giant factory of mass production.
Gaming Experience and Interest? A huge variety of games including RPG, FPS, Adventure, Action, Puzzle, and Strategy. I love computers and that sort of stuff :D

Blucid

Mar 27, 2013
www.teamgf.org
hmm, I believe you have misspelled my name, missed the second a in firelianas. I am listed in the whitelist with the misspelled name as well, so I cant get on. Please fix that, thanks in advance.

Done fixed. Sorry about that.

cheesyman101 - also has been whitelisted.

Blucid

Mar 27, 2013
www.teamgf.org
Hey Blucid I was wondering if you got my application.

Hmmm... I got it found the app.

In Game Name: malcolm1122
Why should we let you in to this server: You should let me in to this server because I am a helpful player always looking to help people.
What are you looking for in a MC. Server? I am looking for a server with a good community and helpful people. My friend Lumosium has been accepted to this server.
What would your first big project be? I like building pvp arenas an big houses but I could build anything
Gaming Experience and Interest? I am a pro at all xbox games and lots of computer games.

Who is Lumosium? I dont think we have seen him on our server? He is on the whitelist but he has never logged into the server.

MrCvone100

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Mr_Danielz
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? A server which doesnt lag , A server with friendly and peacefull people, A server which I can happily record on without any grief or anything , And a place to talk to someone.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? Maybe a castle with a beach and a dock section where people could settle in.
Gaming Experience and Interest? I play alot of games such as FPS Games and so on.. I also record gameplay on diffrent servers, Check me out MrCvone100

Slaskyy

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:
Why should we let you into this server? I'm a mature and chill out player who just want to have a good time :)
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? Mature and active players who like to chat and have fun. Also a server with good hardware to minimize lags and a lot of nice mods like this seem to have :D
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? Would be cool to make some big future inspired computer stuff or something.
Gaming Experience and Interest? I love gaming and play all sorts of games really.

Blucid

Mar 27, 2013
www.teamgf.org
Mr_Danielz you have been whitelisted, just remember I can not promise no lag, you are in the UK and the server is located in West Coast Canada.

Alex Dominguez

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: CaptianUnicorn
Why should we let you into this server? I am mature and just want to have a good time with cool people.
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? A fun place with no people greifing and with chill people who like to chat.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? Most likely a disco so everyone can party in!!!
Gaming Experience and Interest? I am a major gamer. I love COD, Halo, Gears Of War, Hitman, Mortal Kombat, Minecraft, LoL, Sims, Castle Crashers, God of War, MGS, AC, etc.

Blucid

Mar 27, 2013
www.teamgf.org
In Game Name: CaptianUnicorn
Why should we let you into this server? I am mature and just want to have a good time with cool people.
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? A fun place with no people greifing and with chill people who like to chat.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? Most likely a disco so everyone can party in!!!
Gaming Experience and Interest? I am a major gamer. I love COD, Halo, Gears Of War, Hitman, Mortal Kombat, Minecraft, LoL, Sims, Castle Crashers, God of War, MGS, AC, etc.

Welcome to the server CaptianUnicorn, you have been whitelisted.

Krazycherry

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Krazycherry
Why should we let you into this server? I enjoy playing Minecraft and other games, I like active communities, and I enjoy play games with other people
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? Friendly Community, and active players.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? Most likely getting power generation started
Gaming Experience and Interest? BF3, Gary's Mod, Tekkit, Torchlight 2, Universe Sandbox (I love astronomy and all that jazz).