Whitelist Server teamGF Gaming [FTB Unleashed 1.1.7][Survival Server][TS3][Bukkit][50 Slots]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

The_Chief_117

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:The_Chief117
Why should we let you into this server?My sence of humour is fairly messed so nothing anyone can say will really surprise/offend me. As a member I would allow full access to any of my builds to use machinery/power/equipment provided that my personal belongings and resources remain EXACTLY where they were when you entered. Put simply, don't nick my shit when you leave, I will hunt and kill you multiple times until I'm happy.
What you are looking for in a MC.Server?I'm looking for a strong player base that I can actually play alongside. The previous servers I've been on just seemed to make me feel like I was playing alone no matter how many other players may have been on at the time.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC?The best way to describe it would probably be a multi-layer manufacturing plant with a full range of machinery, a large energy store in what would probably be described as two batteries, and a renewable energy source so no laggy/noisy mob-spawner-based power supplies. This factory will also double as my base so will have my personal storage system in it, an enchantment room, portal room, Thaumcraft room etc. etc. so there won't really be much need for me to build a second project unless something strikes my fancy once I'm permanently set up which could take quite some time on it's own.
Gaming Experience and Interest?My gaming experiences began when my parents bought me and my brother a Super Nintendo for Christmas one year when we were both young. From there it branched onto various Gameboy models and a Nintendo64, to a PS2, then my very own Xbox and finally it's starting to branch off onto computer gaming, all beginning with Minecraft. I'm a MASSIVE fan of the entire Halo series and my in game name stems from that love and the love of Roosterteeth and their RvB episodes, given to me by a friend that goes by Sarge, named after his favourite character from Red team. Outside of that my interests lie in the outdoors. I absolutely love fishing and being in, on and around the water in general. I'll spend entire days on the water in my own boat when the tides allow just peacing out to music, and I'll attend the occasional 4x4 and camping trip at a somewhat localised 4x4 track. In general I love being around all my mates and have had some of my best memories on wild missions with those guys. I get along with most people fairly well. Sometimes it may seem like I'm being an ass but rest assured it's most likely all in good nature, that's just the way I am. In short, give me the chance and I could be a loyal and dedicated player that may just call your server home for a very long time.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application, and I hope to see you server-side sometime in the near future.

Yours truly,
The Chief

Benjahova

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Benjaova
Age: 34 however i speak also for my 2 sons at 9 and 11 (don't worry i am an involved parent so i will ask you guys to trust my judgement in this matter i will supervise my children and will never ask you to do so).
Why should we let you into this server? i don't know truthfully as i have little experience and am just hoping to share this with my family, but its summer and we are all currently students so we will be active
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? safe environment that will accept me and my sons. we don't expect "clean" chat or anything....just safe and accepting of the fact that my boys can follow rules (and if they dont......). i would also like to find a mountain range i can dig into and make a underground town for us to live in and be industrious in.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? a large fortress/factory built into a mountain range. then some kind of transport system to send goods to those who may have stuff i need.
Gaming Experience and Interest? extensive. i have played several mmos such as rift, wow and eve. my boys are chip heads too. let me put it this way, i have a living room with 4 desks with computers in it and 2 book shelves full of rpg's. i am a kid at heart.

TattyDarrell

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TattyD
Why should we let you into this server? Looking for primarily a server that is very community orientated, and to be a strong part of that community. I find games like minecraft are so easy to burn out on without community-set goals and tasks, and things to do.
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? Strong community, fun atmosphere and lots of good builds to get into!
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? Ive always liked the idea of some sort of 'skyrail' linking different areas, would try that.
Gaming Experience and Interest? Long time gaming enthusiast, Minecraft, SC2, COD, also love RPGs and building sims

Blucid

Mar 27, 2013
www.teamgf.org
I will be going through all the Applications today, around 4pm PST Server time. I will let everyone know.

In the mean time, check out our social sites...

http://www.twitch.tv/teamgf
https://www.facebook.com/Teamgfgaming
http://mcwiki.cidtech.ca

Sorry about the delay we have some good news. I have just purchased 16GB of ram for the server. I have just finished installing it and the minecraft server will have 20GB Dedicated to it.

I will get to all the signups today. Stay Tuned People.
moreram.jpg

Blucid

Mar 27, 2013
www.teamgf.org
I have gone through all the applications.

The following people, have been accepted.

mystron0460
NoahHunn
JaDaName
Head_Shot694
Jayl88
lumosium
hoodster25
Miroku2235
Calen11709
Jenne8
RotemSan
mrmcchef
Benjaova
TattyD
The_Chief117

Pro100san

Jul 29, 2019
I have gone through all the applications.

The following people, have been accepted.

mystron0460
NoahHunn
JaDaName
Head_Shot694
Jayl88
lumosium
hoodster25
Miroku2235
Calen11709
Jenne8
RotemSan
mrmcchef
Benjaova
TattyD
The_Chief117

:eek:

The_Chief_117

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to be that pain in the ass but I seem to be having issues with the mod packs not alligning or something of similar effect. To anyone that's online, what exactly should I be installing? As of right now I've tried just about everything and I'm severely out of ideas.

The_Chief_117

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I'm online now thanks but a little stuck... I may have been wandering around the map a bit looking for a place I might be welcome to start setting up and then I came across this arcane levitator. That levitator led to a little room made of warded stone, warded glass, an arcane door, no way out and no way to die, so yeah... Damn it I hate being this person on the server haha

Alec Farmer

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I'm online now thanks but a little stuck... I may have been wandering around the map a bit looking for a place I might be welcome to start setting up and then I came across this arcane levitator. That levitator led to a little room made of warded stone, warded glass, an arcane door, no way out and no way to die, so yeah... Damn it I hate being this person on the server haha

I know the place, I got stuck there too, but got out ;) Come on I'll help you out!

prodigy901

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: prodigy901
Why should we let you into this server? I love ftb and I want a nice community to talk to and play in. I'm mature for my age, nice, and don't swear.
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? A good community (no griefing or stealing) and everyone is nice and welcomed.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? A giant house/castle.
Gaming Experience and Interest? I've been gaming for 6 years now and right now I'm in love with minecraft.

Blucid

Mar 27, 2013
www.teamgf.org

Are you still stuck or did you get out?

The_Chief_117

Jul 29, 2019
I'm at work right now so unable to get online but will try and be on in about 5-6 hours. No hurry to get me out, I can wait it out as long as it takes for assistance

Hardeknut

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Hardeknut
Why should we let you into this server? A great sense of humor, mature and sensible and a teamplayer
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? A fun a mature community
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? A small house most likely...then a bigger house...then an even bigger house
Gaming Experience and Interest? Around 25 years :oops:

ReaperXNine

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: kingston2131
Why should we let you into this server? server sounds cool and friendly and teamplay just the way i like it
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? fun
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? eternal power supply
Gaming Experience and Interest? play alot of FTB/tekkit etc.. learn fast when stuff is hard makes it more fun.

Blucid

Mar 27, 2013
www.teamgf.org
In Game Name: Hardeknut
Why should we let you into this server? A great sense of humor, mature and sensible and a teamplayer
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? A fun a mature community
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? A small house most likely...then a bigger house...then an even bigger house
Gaming Experience and Interest? Around 25 years :oops:

Welcome to the server you have been accepted.
Slots closed for now. Until we Filter out all the people.[DOUBLEPOST=1368809818][/DOUBLEPOST]The server is back to 8gb of ram for a week or two until the new set of 16GB Arrives

The mushkin ram that was purchased earlier in the week was actually faulty :) so were waiting on a new batch.

DrShark12

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: DrShark12
Why should we let you into this server? I have know quite a lot about FTB and I won't be causing lag because i know what causes it. and I am thinking on making a public power source with redpower.
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? People that are friendly and fun to be with
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? Making a public power source
Gaming Experience and Interest? I've been playing MC for a few years and FTB for half a year, and i've played with mostly every mod in the Ultimate mod pack.