Whitelist Server teamGF Gaming [FTB Unleashed 1.1.7][Survival Server][TS3][Bukkit][50 Slots]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Blucid

Mar 27, 2013
www.teamgf.org
Maintop.gif

Official teamGF Unleashed 1.1.7 Server

Official Website / Wiki: http://mcwiki.cidtech.ca
Official Dynmap: http://mcmap.cidtech.ca
STEAM Community: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/teamGF
Reddit Community: http://www.reddit.com/r/teamGF/

Server Address: 66.150.164.157(Whitelisted)
Server Location: West Coast USA (Seattle, InterNAP, Nuclearfallout)​

tgfad1.jpg
tgfad10.jpg

tgfad11.jpg
tgfad12.jpg

tgfad13.jpg
tgfad14.jpg

tgfad2.jpg
tgfad3.jpg

tgfad4.jpg
tgfad5.jpg

Some of the pictures on here don't even showcase the stuff on our server and what we have planned...COME JOIN US....!

Server Information (MC 1.5.2 + Bukkit)[FTB Unleashed 1.1.7][Citizens][Essentials][Lockette][Towny Advanced][MobArena][War][WorldEdit][WorldGuard][WorldBorder][Dynmap]More Coming Soon...

Who we are?

- teamGF has been around since 2002, it started with Halo for the Original Xbox with a bunch of friends and family just playing video games together. It grew into an inside festival / pride almost. 15-20 of us who live, game, play and share our lives together. We have yearly LAN Parties with tons of games and fun. But the time has come where we are looking to expand.

What is our goal?

- We want to create a gaming community where people play with each other for fun. This isn't a post just for MC, we are talking about other games that we all play together. We will eventually make a more robust and proper post about our MC.Server when the time is right, but we have about 5-10 people that play on a server we have established. We are looking for a few good people maybe 5 - 10 (or more) more people who are interested in joining a fun gaming family and who would love to help us build a community. This community will eventually spread out into other games, we don't just play MC together.

What we offer...

- 50 Man Teamspeak 3 Server
- 50 Man FTB MC Server with Bukkit and about 5-10 mods.
- Website
/ and tons of other stuff once we establish the Admins and Infrastructure.

What we are looking for...

- People to play with and hang around with, we don't just play Minecraft.
- Admins / Moderators
- Builders
- Mature people with a good sense of humor.
- Once we build a community we can create everything, together. (Economy, Towns and PVP)

Server Rules...

- No Griefing
- No Cheating
- No Hacking / Tampering with the Server
- Age? Must be Mature.
- Trial is 2 Weeks after that you will be given Member Status.

What our plans are...

- Create a fun Economy within the game.
- Create Cities and Nations within the game.
- Create Spleef, PVP, CTF, DM and Mob Arenas.

Banned Items...
- MystCraft Ages(They crash the server nothing we can do about it)
- Xycraft Tanks(They also crash the server)

Rank Levels...
[Admin] - Admins

[MOD] - Moderators
[ViP] - Special Rank
[Member] - Get Access to, Chunk Loaders, and other restricted items.
[Trial] - Trial member is the default rank, and you will be upgraded to member status when we feel that you are ready (Usually 2 Weeks), also if the community feels that the person is ready they will be granted member status.

A Questionnaire for teamGF.
In Game Name:
Why should we let you into this server?
What you are looking for in a MC.Server?
What would be the first big project you would build in MC?
Gaming Experience and Interest?

** Fill out the questionnaire on the forums here and you can also fill it out and email me at blucid[at]shaw.ca with the Subject MC.Server Application. We will get back to you via email or pm over the forums. **

Last edited:
Reactions: Ardjeh

NightHunter13

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: NightHunter13
What you are looking for in a MC.Server : Great Community that would help out younger untalented people learn new things used in life like manners, programming, ect.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC : My first "Big"project I would build in MC.. It depends, if i'm on smp or ssp if it was smp i'll probably make spawn; however, in ssp I would make a organized Base.
Gaming Experience and Interest : MC, sc2 hots\wol FTB, Terraria , and many other games.

Mystron0460

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Mystron0460
Age: 13, almost 14, i know its not old but im very mature
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? A very "family" like community that likes to just relax and have fun and also is able to help those who are newer and teach those who are more veteran to it because everyone can learn something, and its nice to learn other styles from other people because it widens your horizon on ideas and other stuff.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? I guess a castle because with FTB i know it has alot of tech mods but i think that putting medival and tech together is a good combination and it ends up looking quite nice
Gaming Experience and Interest? I have alot of steam games(TF2, Ace of Spades, And some other games) , ps3(Call of Duty) , and my two main games other than minecraft are Starcraft 2 and SimCity

Candycool

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: candycool1234
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? Ive tried many ftb servers but none have a good community or nice enough players to really enjoy playing i hope this will top all my hopes
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? /i always wanted to build a floating island with a castle on top of it with different islands around for different purposes
Gaming Experience and Interest?
I love sandbox games like minecraft and Wow Sc2 Civ 5 is also very fun i get around to a bunch of games but minecraft is my favorite because of its endless play replay ability and infinite ways to play

Noah Hunn

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: NoahHunn
Why should we let you into this server? I'm kind to players, I don't swear excessively (I don't swear at all if I'm not supposed to) and I help other players out.
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? A server with a good community, no griefers, and kind players.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? A big factory that makes a lot of commonly used items
Gaming Experience and Interest? I have some experience with the FTB mods, I have experience with Bukkit and running a minecraft server.

Alec Farmer

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: JaDaName
Why should we let you into this server? I'm a great at almost every mod! I don't swear at all no matter what I get mad at! I love helping others players out!
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? Great community(mature) and no griefers!
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? Huge factory to help other players!
Gaming Experience and Interest? I've owned my owner server! I've been playing FTB for a couple years so I know almost every mod! If y'all need help with plugins, I'm your guy! Plus, I'll even donate if y'all would like!

HeaD_ShoT694

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: HeaD_ShoT694
Why should we let you into this server? I have always been a loner when it comes it to mine craft gaming and I have decided I want to share my imagination to other people, also that I am a very friendly person and a person you can get along with.
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? A community that doesn't randomly start flame wars and a place where I always don't feel alone.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? I want to make a Multi-Purpose city like at one end is industrious and the other residential and so on
Gaming Experience and Interest? I have been a gamer almost all my life,My most cherished gaming experience is when I got my first PC and played Call of Duty 2 all day. I love games that evolves around your actions like Fallout, Elder Scrolls and Role-Playing in all different games

Pro100san

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Pro100san
Why should we let you into this server? im cool guy =-)
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? wana find a good community(its not so easy)
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? railroads for server(trains so cool)
Gaming Experience and Interest?WoW\LoL\WoT\Anno\

MindslasherX

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Mindslasherx
Why should we let you into this server? Make contact with other people in the world, make friends and share their techniques with othersWhat you are looking for in a MC.Server? Fun ,friends and no grif
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? I do not know, maybe some more farms
Gaming Experience and Interest? Tibia ,Terraria, and now player minecraft

JaiL519

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: JayL88
Why should we let you into this server? ive been on a vanilla server before and have experience playing with a group.. i love the group projects and am the first to jump in and lend a hand
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? been playing on a vanilla server for a while now and love the SMP atmosphere.. the group projects.. cheakin out other server-mates builds, etc. just looking for the same experience on FTB. mainly just lookin for a good bunch of guys to play with
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? dunno if itd be considered big but id start with a automated sorting system.. that puts ores from a quarry to a macerator and then to a furnace.. then chest
Gaming Experience and Interest? i wouldnt call myself a diehard gamer by any means but i do love this game.. been playing for over 2 years and i cant see myself stoping anytime soon. other than minecraft.. been playing COD since part 3. i own an xbox

Lumosium

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: lumosium

Why should we let you into this this server? I have been looking for a nice whitelist ftb ultimate server with a friendly community and friendly people. Moreover i enjoy almost all the mods and enjoy teaching other people about them so they get the most out of ftb.

What you are looking for in an MC server? What I like to get out of MC servers is a great community that help each other build and survive. Also I have played on many ftb servers before and most of them are focused on getting players to fight and kill each other don't get me wrong I like a little pvp sometimes but an all out war with nukes? to me that just destroys the purpose of minecraft.

What would be the first big project you would build in MC? The first thing i would build would be a public machine room and a public mine so that new players get a good start with easy to access machines and a place to mine,

Gaming Experience and Interest? My favorite game by far is minecraft but some others that i have played are Don't starve and Terraria. My interest in most games is survival and building.

Sincerely
Micheal.

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: hoodster25

Why should we let you into this server? Looking for a Good Community Server and Looking for a Ultimate Pack Youtube Series to do on

What you are looking for in a MC.Server? Community based and maybe also a economy of some sort, just plain fun that I can come on at anytime and players will be on

What would be the first big project you would build in MC? If its really based on community then a MJ Energy Public System for Free energy to give out

Gaming Experience and Interest? Experince in MC has been since before Beta and mods for about a year, I am in college so I know about coding and trying to fix about how to maybe make my own plugin for servers

Miroku2235

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Miroku2235
Why should we let you into this server? I love to explore, chat, build, etc
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? Cool people with a decent sense of humor, helpful and the like
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? Underground base/hive
Gaming Experience and Interest? Been gaming ever since I can remember. Total nerd into stuff like D&D and older PC games.

Calen11709

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Calen11709
Why should we let you into this server?: You should let me into this server because I am always full of cool and new ideas, like to play with a group and I'm looking for a good server to either livestream on or make YouTube videos!
What are you looking for in a MC.Server?: I am looking for people that are fun to play with, people that get on daily, and a really cool and awesome group to kick back with and have a blast!
What would be the first big project you would build in MC?: One of the first things I would build would be huge amounts of energy using Energy Tesseracts and have a post where I give away free valuable items!
Gaming Experience and Interest?: I love to play video games. I am a PC and Xbox 360 gamer, I play FPS's, MMO's, RTS's, and RPG's on both PC and Xbox 360. I have too many games to list them off here so if I'm whitelisted, I will tell you guys what games I have in the case that someone wants to play a different game!
Additional Notes: I hope that TeamGF whitelists me, I have been looking for a decent small server to have fun in and record in for a while and it looks like this server would be perfect! Hope to see you soon!

- Calen

Jenne

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Jenne8

Why should we let you into this server? I'm doing a bachelor in industrial sciences at the moment and I'm kinda fascinated with technology. The ftb pack allows me to create cool technical stuff and use my imagination. I'm also looking to invite my friends over and to create our own place.

What you are looking for in a MC.Server? I'm searching for a good server with a friendly community to play with my friends. The fact that i am from Europe allows me to create a European based community. My plan is to invite my friends over and to have a good time.

What would be the first big project you would build in MC? I'd make temporary base with a processing center and a storage unit. Input will be from a frame quarry. I recently found some good videos on how to build something like this while keeping the stress on the server as low as possible.

Gaming Experience and Interest? AOE, BF, Starcraft, Diablo. Currently i'm a goalkeeper (soccer) and i'm interested in computers and machines.

If there are any more questions you'd like to ask me, go ahead! :)

Jenne

rotemnkfv

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: RotemSan
Why should we let you into this server:
I am mature, friendly and i will login often, and i'm brining a friend [hopefully] with me.

What you are looking for in a MC.Server: A good stable and mature server to play with pepole and build with me friend.

What would be the first big project you would build in MC: My friend answerd it down below [we gonna build together].

Gaming Experience and Interest: I was a gamer since i was 14, and start getting into it more when i was 16.

My friend doesn't have an account here so he asked me to do it for him :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Game Name: mrmcchef

Why should we let you into this server? Friendly guy, helpful and knowledgeable of the FTB packs.

What you are looking for in a MC.Server? Community based, nice ppl, no greifing or childish behavior, chill and have a good time playing MC without worrying about minor issues.

What would be the first big project you would build in MC? If this question is about what will be the first big project on this server, probably an efficient and estatic base, with complex transporting systems, lots of automations and ofc make it all look good and attractive.

Gaming Experience and Interest? playing games is my life pretty much, other then MC im into DoTA 2 , LoL , Terraria and other fantasy based games.

Hope you will take me in considiration, I can't wait to play :)

motokazieracer

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: motokaieracer
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? Im looking for a server with nice people who don't steal and grief, I just want to have fun with other people, teach people new mods, and learn some from people too!
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? \ I've always wanted to build a underground city, with a lot of houses, and surrounded by a medevil looking wall, and hope fully have near a river, so i could have a little water fall on one side of it coming from the river..
Gaming Experience and Interest? COD, Crysis, Need for Speed, Minecraft, Tekkit, FTB, MX vs. Atv etc.