Whitelist Server teamGF Gaming [FTB Unleashed 1.1.7][Survival Server][TS3][Bukkit][50 Slots]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ForJagler

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: ForJagler
Why should we let you into this server? I'm a gaming addict and a survival games hunter and I'd like to join this server in hopes of a new, refreshing experience
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? A fair game and a nice community to share my experience with, and although I'm young I'm mature enough to enjoy and communicate with my surroundings.
What would be the first big project you would build in MC? Handy Men Co. A company about making and distributing machines and tech tools.
Gaming Experience and Interest? I've been into minecraft for 2.5/3 years now and I know most basics and moderns of mods. I also am a fast learner so it wouldn't be hard for me to get on with the game. My interest goes for survival and horror games. I like a challenge that starts with small toys and stones and ends in techs and big hits.

P.S: I've done my share of test of servers to know that this seems like a nice server, don't let us down please.