Jake_Evans

Administrator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Oct 10, 2012
United Kingdom
jake-evans.net
*fades in*
It'd be nice if this "permissions" tool was available for use by modpack creators, just as a way to double-check ourselves. But I guess that's what the spreadsheet is for, huh?
*fades out*
Maybe just the permissions side of things I guess could help, but like you said, spreadsheet! This would be up to @Watchful1 considering it's his tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
*fades in*
It'd be nice if this "permissions" tool was available for use by modpack creators, just as a way to double-check ourselves. But I guess that's what the spreadsheet is for, huh?
*fades out*
Yeah, it would. However, most of the functionality is for keeping track of hundreds of packs and exporting stuff in the format needed for the repo. The permissions stuff is only a small part of it. Aside from it having lots of bugs and me not wanting to support it for more than a few people.

If you want to try it, you can compile it from here. (or look at the issue tracker to see some of my planned features)

Equitime

Jul 29, 2019
I have fast Internet. Downloading all the maps from my server is no problem. What time I could give could depend in a few irl situations.

Dungeonmaster372

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys I wouldn't mind assisting I do have decent internet I have been around a while and I can spare a few hours a week. I do have a few projects I work on including running my own server I however feel I can help out with little guidance

Reactions: GreatOrator

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
If there is a dozen people on the the team then doing a couple packs every other day will more than likely keep them up to date. So in all honesty if there is a big team then its not much work at all. But still having nice internet is a plus when doing the work. @Watchful11 used to be amazed at how fast I did packs, but we both did them at the same speed it was just that my internet is really fast so I could upload them in seconds to the FTP server therefore doing more packs in an hour period.