TE3 Item Duct stuffed, not feeding back into chest

Zedd

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using DireWolf20's modpack, updated to version 1.0.8.

I created a chest, with a duct leading into a barrel. When I place more than one type of item in the chest, my understanding is one item should make it into the barrel, and any other items that enter the duct, should, upon reaching the full barrel, turn around, head back, and re-enter the chest they came from.

Instead, all of the above happens _except_ the item does not re-appear in the source chest. I see the 2nd item travel backwards along the duct to the chest, the end of the duct turns red and shows a "stuffed" tooltip when I mouse over it (identifying the offending item stack), but the item does not get replaced in the chest.

Here's a screenshot of my setup (very simple):

http://tinypic.com/r/11icmjb/5

As you can see, the barrel has copper ore in it. Tin ore is in the "stuffed" pipe terminal, and the chest it was supposed to go back into is empty. I have pneumatic servos installed on both ends of the pipe, and both are set to "Blacklist" with an empty filter.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is this maybe another side-effect of the stuffed duct crash bug everyone's talking about?

Simon Bruno

Jul 29, 2019
I had the same issue, you cant really fix it... It will stay there until the itemduct sees a free spot to where it can send the item. Note that if you have more items in your chest they will also get sent once the new spot is available, but the stuffed item will get there first.

Hope it answers your question.