TE Ingots changing to IC2 Ingots

AliveGhost

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,

I have just changed from DW20 Pack to Ultimate, and I have changed the GT configs to have the easy recipes. However, I can't find the option in the config for the ingots when processed through the Pulverizer and Powered Furnace, turn into the TE ingots. I used to get the TE ingots, and I would prefer it to stay that way. Any help? :D

Thanks,
AliveGhost

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Well, at the very least you can use the forge lexicon to interchange the ones that you're getting

but I have no idea apart from manually changing each one in the forge lexicon about how you would go about changing it..

AliveGhost

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the help guys. It was under Unificator, indeed. I just changed the TE to true and changed the individual ingot overrides to false and it was fixed. Thanks again guys!

Reactions: Mindtwist

Mindtwist

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the help guys. It was under Unificator, indeed. I just changed the TE to true and changed the individual ingot overrides to false and it was fixed. Thanks again guys!

Thank you, I kept getting RP ingots when using induction furnace (from TE) and TE ingots with pulverizer/powered furnace setup and that meant two different ID metal bars. Which irritated me to no end. Was fiddling with GT configs but with no success. Your fix, however, seems to work so far and for that I thank you.

It still baffles me as to why did I get two different ingots using machines from the same mod. The ores were generated by TE, too.

EDIT: Unfortunately, GT machines like industrial centrifuge still outputs the wrong ingots. For example I receive RP copper, tin and GT electrum. I want all of them to be TE ingots :(