TConstruct "Super Fun" Mode?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I don't want to mess up AutoMagical with it, so I need to know:
What is:
"All the world is super fun"

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Probably turns all the mobs into nitro creepers.

Also, I have literally no idea what you're talking about. Is that a config option? Because I want to turn it on all the time in my world if it's a config that's named something like that.

Reactions: whizzball1

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Probably turns all the mobs into nitro creepers.

Also, I have literally no idea what you're talking about. Is that a config option? Because I want to turn it on all the time in my world if it's a config that's named something like that.
Yup.
It's in the config.

Harros

Jul 29, 2019
I don't want to mess up AutoMagical with it, so I need to know:
What is:
"All the world is super fun?"
With the words super fun with a question mark it's probably not a good thing my guess is that it causes bad things to happen like skeletons ripping villagers arms apart revealing arthritic hands although I could be wrong.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
With the words super fun with a question mark it's probably not a good thing my guess is that it causes bad things to happen like skeletons ripping villagers arms apart revealing arthritic hands although I could be wrong.
I put that Question Mark there.
Let me fix.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Super fun mode!
Trees made of netherrack and lava, dirt is soul sand, ran for my life!
FwTVUC8.jpg

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Super fun mode!
Trees made of netherrack and lava, dirt is soul sand, ran for my life!
FwTVUC8.jpg
Well I guess I know what isn't going to be enabled in AutoMagical.
Speaking of AutoMagical, it's going up on the Technic Launcher, if anyone is up for testing.
Just making sure it works before I let anyone on the link.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Spawn hell, the whole world is like that. Oh and apparently sand is soul sand, dirt is cobblestone and cobblestone is enderstone lol it's a mess!

Reactions: whizzball1

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
I'll test it, always up for some testing of packs just PM me the link for the pack and I will look at it tomorrow before church service