Taking on a Large Hollow Hill

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
Have you hollowed it out all the way to bedrock? I ask this cause there were some pathways underneath where the main floor was an it could have had some spawners if I explored that far. Another possibility could be that there's another large hollow gill near where you are and they floated to the one you're at.

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Set up a quarry and demolish the damn thing, it should take out spawners and pick up all the chests + items. Then just go around in a nice open area and kill anything left alive.

Unless this has been fixed, the chunk a quarry (the actual quarry machine itself) is in, when a server restarts, will be reverted if the quarry is in the Twilight Forest, so do NOT restart your server/shut down your game until it is finished and packed up or you will lose your quarry.

Eli Delano

Jul 29, 2019
Have you hollowed it out all the way to bedrock? I ask this cause there were some pathways underneath where the main floor was an it could have had some spawners if I explored that far. Another possibility could be that there's another large hollow gill near where you are and they floated to the one you're at.
I have noticed them outside but, not other hills around ....... I don't think.