Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Terratos

Jul 29, 2019
can anyone tell me were i can find thaumcraft 4.0.1 at, i can not get on the server because im missing that one mod , i tired 4.0.1a but its not working

Jokerbtk

Jul 29, 2019
It's just re-downloading back to version 3 again for some reason. i checked twitch and tahgcraft.com.

Korba89

Jul 29, 2019
Hey is it possible to play tahgcraft in singleplayer as i do not always have internet access :/ i tried it and my client stops responding...

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
The answer is...it depends. The TahgCraft pack is *very* intensive. If you have a 32 bit system/java or less than 2GB of ram you can dedicate to MineCraft I wouldn't even attempt it. There's been quite a few people that could get on multiplayer, but have had memory issues on SP. Best of luck thoiugh.

NetXe

Jul 29, 2019
I got banned, for the most stupidest reason ever. Well I learned something new, never dig in someone else quarry hole =S.
So... glhf for all that still play in this server.

richemery

Jul 29, 2019
I got banned, for the most stupidest reason ever. Well I learned something new, never dig in someone else quarry hole =S.
So... glhf for all that still play in this server.

NetXe find somewhere else to complain. I was in the server at the time you were doing that. The owner of the quarry asked you a few times to not mine there and to add insult to injury the person you weren't listing too was one if the OP's.

So sucks to be you for being a jerk on the server

NetXe

Jul 29, 2019
NetXe find somewhere else to complain. I was in the server at the time you were doing that. The owner of the quarry asked you a few times to not mine there and to add insult to injury the person you weren't listing too was one if the OP's.

So sucks to be you for being a jerk on the server
Yes I was cocky to him and I'll not deny. But I did stop mining at his quarry and switch to other side.

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, using the Tahgcraft pack to play offline and I can't for the life of me find gravel, where did it go? I'm using the 1.6.4 v5 pack from the website.

Weird0

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, using the Tahgcraft pack to play offline and I can't for the life of me find gravel, where did it go? I'm using the 1.6.4 v5 pack from the website.

i have the same problem on the server... i figured ill start machines to process cobble into gravel before anything else ^^

chaogomu

Jan 29, 2013
Starting in v3 of the pack gravel doesn't spawn outside of villages. I told Tahg about it in stream. I've also verified that gravel does spawn in v2 of the pack and that it wasn't a config change (loaded up a new v3 world with v2 configs)

Weird0

Jul 29, 2019
i think the server just choked.

nvm i just noticed that v6 is out, was just thinking it crashed since i seeme to have connected like 1 second prior to it going down :D

Weird0

Jul 29, 2019
server just went down i though i leave a notice here in case it was not a planned restart/shutdown