Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

fbeatnik

Jul 29, 2019
the servers up but now its sayong my mods are out of date but i have the latest version of the pack whats the deal?

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, due to certain events on the server, we need to make a decision on how to proceed. Currently I have 3 options
1. The server stays as it is, the server can be expected to have frequent crashes/downtime do to unsupported mod versions
2. We upgrade the server to 1.6.4, all mods that aren't updated will be removed from the world, causing broken builds or worldgen.
3. We upgrade the server to 1.6.4, and start a new map with the mods that are ready, additional mods can be added when they update.

I've heavily leaning towards 3, but I would like to hear opinions.

NetXe

Jul 29, 2019
I would go for the 3rd option, but everything depends on how much progress was done on the save.

ghellerman

Jul 29, 2019
I vote for option 3 just because of stability. Other than you guys, nobody else is really that far along yet anyway.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Well, some chunk corruption has forced my hand into option 3. The server will be down until a revamped pack is ready.

netchip

Jul 29, 2019
Well, some chunk corruption has forced my hand into option 3. The server will be down until a revamped pack is ready.
Hello,

Can my friends and I get added to the whitelist? Our IGN are netchip, heinheinhuis and basvankimmenaede.

Thank you very much!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Terratos

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having issues this morning connecting to the server. it says "the following multiparts is not installed on this client: XU:Magnumtorch " and yet i don't see a new pack or can't find the multiparts for magnum torches.

Can someone help me with my problem?

Reactions: richemery

richemery

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having issues this morning connecting to the server. it says "the following multiparts is not installed on this client: XU:Magnumtorch " and yet i don't see a new pack or can't find the multiparts for magnum torches.

I have having the same issue today and I cant find what mod its apart of to try and update it

Walla

Jul 29, 2019
It's a part of the Extra Utilities mod, I was able to get on fine yesterday, try to today and get the same error. Nothings changed with the pack either, as far as I can tell.