Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Anthaeus

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the access, there's plenty on there to make things interesting.

Just out of interest, have you considered SGCraft? i've been playing with it in 1.6.2 SSP as an alternative to mystcraft portals and its a lot of fun.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, barring any unforseeable issues, I should have the server ready within 24 hours.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
One or two final issues to straighten out on the server, should be gearing up to stream the opening tonight, hopefully I haven't lost everyone.

Selej

Jul 29, 2019
no worries. the second more people are in the channel they will flock. i like the fact theres no portal gun ;) altho no mfr is painful a bit. (theres a port if you want it)

will you add thaumcraft 4/arsmagicka2 when they come out? would be amazing.

Anthaeus

Jul 29, 2019
I'll probably be a day or two late joining the server this time round, my copy of GTA V arrived while I was at work today. I'm still a bit bee'd out from the last time round so I expect ill be playing with the interesting villager mods for a while at least once I can put GTA down :)

ghellerman

Jul 29, 2019
Amazing game. I got it the day it came out in my town and I haven't been able to stop playing. Have fun with it :)

impwarior

Jul 29, 2019
It seems I'm missing id 2800 from chisel... The updated config is no help.

(edit): could someone just post a copy of their chisel config?

NetXe

Jul 29, 2019
I have an issue with MFR/PowerCrystrall core, every time I press multiplayer my client is crashing from a huge memory leak.
Does anybody have a solution for it.

JDuckyman

Jul 29, 2019
I have been unable to launch the game when installing all of the mods. The problem is with the scala library. Can someone please help me?