Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GamingTom

Jul 29, 2019
I run at around 50fps without changing the original settings... And my graphics card isn't the best.

kells117

Jul 29, 2019
4GB of RAM, 1GB allocated and shitty graphics card worth €50 and I get 380 FPS at the best

Weird0

Jul 29, 2019
No. tahg is slowly adding people. We had a few new faces today. I believe he is doing this to ensure the server runs at optimal efficiency.

yea im on it already :D

my question was more aimed around the fact that the served derped like 10 minutes b4 i posted ^^

BIGWayne2234

Jul 29, 2019
whoa civility much? anyway anticipation is killing me... im slowly melting under the stress and or horror of the decision... jk just cant wait for it to be up for whitelisting.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Right now it's open to all former mebers. I'll be opening up to everyone once I get a new update.

Greyed

Jul 29, 2019
Something I found disappointing in this topic as I reviewed the the past few days is the discussion about EE3. I get that people don't like how, through a series of transitions, people can get from Wood to Diamond. Perfectly understandable. However, when people started lamenting that Pahimar apparently didn't know what the term equivalent meant I was waiting for someone to pipe up and point out the obvious.

EE3 is on version Pre1f. It has one item with a temporary crafting recipe in place, another you have to cheat into place, and the core mechanic for obtaining those items properly is slated for the next version. This is a test build to ensure that the underlying mechanics and code work. It is, by its very nature, going to not only be wildly unbalanced (he wants it to be used so as to expose problems in the underlying mechanics) but is not representative of the final form of the mod!

Saying it should not be used because it is unbalanced is perfectly fine. Extrapolating what the final form might be, with the full mechanics, and disparaging the mod author based on your personal extrapolations of what you think the mod might be is pretty much the definition of uncool.

BIGWayne2234

Jul 29, 2019
lol When i read your post Greyed I imagined Pahhimar saying it.... I swear i watch too much of his vdeos... Remembered there is only 5 so i've watched them several times makes me think things about myself..great.. anyway just wanted to say that and you are indeed correct he plans to fully implement his mod some time in 2-3 weeks due to Pax East coming up this month thou I'm sure it will but there are douts of course.....I hope

kells117

Jul 29, 2019
Right now it's open to all former mebers. I'll be opening up to everyone once I get a new update.
You didnt add me to whitelist and I was a former member of the server and sent you a message to re whitelist me
My IGN is kells117