Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Well, it's more like I rebuilt the server from scratch, and haven't rewhitelisted many people yet. Still have some issues with things that need ironing out. Hoping to open it up pretty much during this weekend, but we'll see how things go.

ghellerman

Jul 29, 2019
It's unfortunate that you're still having trouble with things. Hopefully they get figured out, looking forward to playing with you guys again :D

Weird0

Jul 29, 2019
Well, it's more like I rebuilt the server from scratch, and haven't rewhitelisted many people yet. Still have some issues with things that need ironing out. Hoping to open it up pretty much during this weekend, but we'll see how things go.

take your time no need to rush things. better have stuff fixed to a degree you like it to have than releasing prematurely with unfinished stuff/bugs :)

ghellerman

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I know, he kept all the previous applications and will review them when he re-opens the whitelist. He'd let you guys know if you needed to re-submit your app.

On another note, Still excited for the server.. Been playing WoW to pass the time :D

kells117

Jul 29, 2019
Thats a game I might start playing
As far as I know, he kept all the previous applications and will review them when he re-opens the whitelist. He'd let you guys know if you needed to re-submit your app.

On another note, Still excited for the server.. Been playing WoW to pass the time :D

Thats a game I might start playing or am I risking getting addicted? Do you have to pay monthly to be able to pay for it?

ghellerman

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, it's like 15 bucks a month, plus buying all the expansions and stuff. Pretty expensive game to play, honestly. I don't play a whole lot, so I wouldn't say it's easy to get addicted. but it's certainly possible.

Weird0

Jul 29, 2019
Thats a game I might start playing

Thats a game I might start playing or am I risking getting addicted? Do you have to pay monthly to be able to pay for it?

if you easly get addicted by mmorpgs definately i myself played 11 years ultima online and switched to wow when it was released in the EU
the cost is moderate i would say blizzard has special offers now and then where you can get the game and addons with a discount. the monthly fee is around 10-12€ depending on which subscription you choose (1/3/6 months)

im still playing it alot most time consuming part is the PvE aspec if you decide to join a semi-hardcore/hardcore guild. for me its 2 days a week raiding during farm status and when new content comes we progress 5-7 days a week depending on how fast we progress.

/edit

just checked

dunno if this counts for other regions aswell but in the eu there is currently a discount ongoing

Battlechest(main game + 1st and 2nd addon + 1 month free play) 5€
Cataclysm 8€
Mists of Pandaria 18€

but b4 buying i would recommend testing it out with a starter account (its free but has heavy restrictions)

ghellerman

Jul 29, 2019
Tahg hasn't re whitelisted anyone yet, but as far as I know if you were on it before, you'll still have access when he's ready to let people on.

GoRoy

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, that sounds really sweet! Totally looking forward to it! :3
PS: I hope Traincraft (and GregTech) gets kicked out.

Shivy011

Jul 29, 2019
Why remove GregTech? Yes, the recipes can be slightly (very) annoying, but the stuff it adds can be very useful, and gives something to do at near-end game :)

GoRoy

Jul 29, 2019
Why remove GregTech? Yes, the recipes can be slightly (very) annoying, but the stuff it adds can be very useful, and gives something to do at near-end game :)
Okay, okay, as long as the ore block crafting is put back in, it's fine. >:c

ghellerman

Jul 29, 2019
I actually want gregtech in, I just really, really don't want the ore block compression/maceration turned on. Such a pain.