Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently the old server died and no one cared to tell me? Anyway, I guess I won't bring it back up unless people want it.

I haven't been on in 1 to 2 days so i doubt it was me. Did you add anyone else to the OP list?

Johnson

Jul 29, 2019
Is spawn going to be built before the server goes live? If so, I would like to help with spawn. Already whitelisted and for previous building I've done, you can check my "town" I made on the current server and I also was a major contributor to the new Enderville spawn.

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
Is spawn going to be built before the server goes live? If so, I would like to help with spawn. Already whitelisted and for previous building I've done, you can check my "town" I made on the current server and I also was a major contributor to the new Enderville spawn.

that is all up to tahg.

ghellerman

Jul 29, 2019
I think spawn should be something we all contribute to, not pre-built before everyone gets to log in. But as Nan said, up to Tahg.

GamingTom

Jul 29, 2019
Just to be sure, will players who were whitelisted on the initial TahgCraft server be whitelisted on the new one?

GamingTom

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, well I hope I'm still whitelisted on the new server :)
I haven't had much time to play lately with exams and school work :p

ghellerman

Jul 29, 2019
I highly doubt he would make us all re-apply for the whitelist, but if he decides it's necessary I guess we don't have much of a choice then lol.

BIGWayne2234

Jul 29, 2019
Correct he's the ruler in these lands.... lol jk jk
He will ultimately decide what happens to the server it is his anyway