Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MrDirty

Jul 29, 2019
I took a little break for a bit, but I see the server is in a confusing state right now. I will probably return once things stabilize

Shivy011

Jul 29, 2019
I guess there will be at one point, no idea of a time frame though :p

Off topic: Anth, where do you live, cause your server on speedtest is the same as mine :eek:

BlackR3d

Jul 29, 2019
No there is most likely NOT going to be a map reset today.
When the server was updating, problems occured and we have to wait a little bit for them to be fixed.

There will probably be a few hours rollback, because of the need of using a backup now.

Agent

Jul 29, 2019
No map reset but there will be 2 servers sometime over the next few months.
one server consisting of the mods we have now and the other a whole set of new mods.

kells117

Jul 29, 2019
I think a server reset would be fun since everyone seems pretty OP and more people have stopped playing maybe because they don't know what else to do
Thanks a lot though nana :) great to have an admin like you

Anthaeus

Jul 29, 2019
To be honest, I'd prefer a reset too. However I can cope with rebuilding my sorting system as that's pretty much all the RP2 stuff I'm using so either is good for me.

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
the out of memory error is persisting. tahg is working on it. cursing wildly on TS.

-edit
Tahg fixed it. restored a backup which puts the server on mindcrack v8 we are not 8.0.1 as previously stated now.

Akaedis

Jul 29, 2019
I think a server reset would be fun since everyone seems pretty OP and more people have stopped playing maybe because they don't know what else to do
Thanks a lot though nana :) great to have an admin like you

Well thats true actually... me and elguito have been just base moving to pass the time on the server, then we heard that new server is coming, so we kinda just stopped temporarily until new server + fresh start + we got a break from MC. so yeah! well i did anyways

Shivy011

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone get the problem where buildcraft gates don't detect charged quantum armour in an MFSU? It works for batteries, just not for quantum armour. Anyone else getting this problem?