Open Server [Survival] WolfCraft [25 Slots][Protected Claims][noPVP]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Luchripar

Jul 29, 2019
Hello friends! I'm here bringing you a new server. Currently we have 25 open slots but we have RAM for more. This is my second server and I am very excited to open it up for you guys.

All claims are protected from other players unless you trust them. Make your first claim by placing your first chest and expand with a golden shovel.

PVP is off

Grief is not allowed. First instance of grief is an instant ban.

This is a server where players will get the chance to play this awesome modpack in a stress free environment where their crap is claimed and protected, and no one is trying to kill them. we offer 24/7 support. So make use of the server site forums and also, email me any time. Site forums and my email address and also more information about the server can be found on the server site:

wolfcraftserver.org

Also last but not least, we hope you enjoy and feel free to connect any time with:

play.wolfcraftserver.org

waldo2000

Jul 29, 2019
I managed to get on the server last night for few hours and had a good time I really like the grief protection system.

Luchripar

Jul 29, 2019
We have no record of your payment. Did you get a notification from PayPal? Do you have the email that is sent immediately following your donation? If you can provide this proof, I will give you the items even if I didn't get any of the money.

Aspect_Life

Jul 29, 2019
http://shopwolfcraft.buycraft.net is our server donation webpage... not mineserver1. How did you find that link? I'll still give you the stuff because that sucks that happened to you. but ours has a background of cobble. Any Idea how this happened? are you playing from the server whos ip is listed on www.wolfcraftserver.org? help me understand.
I went to your website, went to donation, and clicked the or visit this website HERE link. http://www.wolfcraftserver.com/donation.html

Luchripar

Jul 29, 2019
thats not my website. my website is .org pal... i'm sorry. youve logged onto a different server's site. i'll still give you some stuff though.

Aspect_Life

Jul 29, 2019
sry... thats my fault. I'll see if I can donate in the next month or so[DOUBLEPOST=1366855405][/DOUBLEPOST]You dont have to work on this now. But I dont have access to the commands.

Aspect_Life

Jul 29, 2019
nvm, could you consider giving /sethome and home to the 15 dollar donators? and the server is nice. Also if I paid like another $10 would I be able to get the 2$5 donator rank or would I have to pay $25

Aspect_Life

Jul 29, 2019
Another thing is there a way you could allow flying so I don't get kicked every time I use my power suit Jetpack