SURVIVAL MAP- Universal Expansion

Cman333

Jul 29, 2019
If you can suggest another FREE hosting service, that's easy to manage, I'd gladly switch.

Edit:
I'm also thinking about trying to make a CTM style map using the MineCrack version of the mods.
Please use the direwolf20 pack for it

tatsu011

Jul 29, 2019
Blackstripe: havent tried the map out yet, but as for an easy to manage image hosting service, I highly suggest dropbox. Ill be giving this map a go later tonight.

EDIT: Dropbox supports files as well.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
You should also consider uploading the screenies to imgur.com. doing this will allow all of the images to be viewed from one link using the album feature.

Gamerzwin

Jul 29, 2019
I played it and enjoyed it :) Just it would be nice if maybe you already build a nexus with a couple of worlds so that we didn't have to start completely from scratch, and also I think more chests are needed at the beginning :) Otherwise great map!

Blackstripe

Jul 29, 2019
I played it and enjoyed it :) Just it would be nice if maybe you already build a nexus with a couple of worlds so that we didn't have to start completely from scratch, and also I think more chests are needed at the beginning :) Otherwise great map!

No, Haven is supposed to be your Nexus. And learning the Mystcraft mod to make the first worlds is part of the Map's design. I won't be changing that.

Stuffyastuff

Jul 29, 2019
what mod pack does this map use and if t uses the FTB beta A pack you should change it because they're removing that pack

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I'll make an updated version for blackstripe, who has been MIA since February. The current version will not be playable in any 1.5.2 packs, only 1.4.7 ones.