Whitelist Server Surthtrival Online - 1.5.2, FTB Unleashed, Whitelist Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Locrin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Locrin
Birthday: 24, March 1976
Timezone: EST(UTC-5)
How often do you play?:usually at least 10 hours per day
When did you hear about feed the beast?: Several months ago
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: My step daughter told me about it so I tried it out. I used to used tekkit and FTB is way better by far!
About your personal life: I'm unemployed, I play a lot of games(mostly minecraft) and I beta test a lot of games as well.
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: It's hard to specify a set style. I try to use as many as the mods as I can.
Do you have a YouTube channel?: No
Greatest FTB achievements: Made a power system the cranks out 1600mj/t
Why would you like be considered?: This sounds like it would be an awesome server and I like the fact that it is whitelisted. Whitelisted server tend to have little to no griefing. I hate griefers and wish they would all burn in a lake of lava. I always help when I can. if you need some resources feel free to ask me I'll give you some if I can spare them. I really hope I get whistelisted!

jackxiandunn123

Jul 29, 2019
Application

IGN: jackxiandunn123
Birthday: 5/09/1999
Timezone:BST
How often do you play?: Also everyday for about 4-6 hours
When did you hear about feed the beast?: youtube
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: it was though a video
About your personal life: im going into high school and i do paper rounds :)
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: I like computercraft and industrialcraft
Do you have a YouTube channel?: No might get one
Greatest FTB achievements: What have you made or done in FTB that makes you proud? its comlicated but you have 6 or 7 turtles has mining wells and chunk loaders
Why would you like be considered?: What about this server that makes you want to join? What can you bring to the table? you sound like a great server and i can bring lots of help where its needed
Please provide at least 3 photos or a video showing your FTB creations. Please fill in as much details as you can. The more the better. We like mature people, people who understand certain rules. Also, the pictures are not essential, just a proof of your best work. im sorry i dont tend to take snapshots !!

If i get in Please can you email me at [email protected] Thank you For Reading my application.

Wongger

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wongger
Birthday: 20,04,1990
Timezone: EDT
How often do you play?: 1-4 hours 4-5 days of the week
When did you hear about feed the beast?: I heard about feed the beast in December 2012 through Direwolf20's youtube channel.
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: Direwolf20 showed me FTB, minecrack makes me want to play.
About your personal life: I am a student in 4th year university
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: I like to design interesting buildings, and make redstone contraptions.
Do you have a YouTube channel?: No YouTube channel
Greatest FTB achievements: I have gotten every bee (extrabees, forestry bees, and thaumic bees) on my last server.
Why would you like be considered?: I am very friendly and knowledgable about the mods (been playing ftb for 6 months now). I am always more than willing to help fellow server friends with building designs and bee breeding.
Please provide at least 3 photos or a video showing your FTB creations. Please fill in as much details as you can. The more the better. We like mature people, people who understand certain rules. Also, the pictures are not essential, just a proof of your best work:

I made a UFO futuristic base
14e2eya.png

Made a tree inside for w/e reason
29da7mw.png

This was a boiler system I was working on, never took a picture of the finished product :(
2vjocqd.png

biomirth

Jul 29, 2019
Application

IGN: proctech
Birthday: 4 / 11 / 71
Timezone: EST (GMT - 5)
How often do you play?: 3-8 hours every day
When did you hear about feed the beast?: Dec 2012
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: Mindcrack keeps me entertained at work. I love FTB because I always feel there is something new to try. The sense of infinite horizons in tech fits well with the infinite world of Minecraft. It's a great combination and I love it!
About your personal life: I'm a tech contractor who does lots of other things on the side, from carpentry to landscape design.

If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: I've played regularly since Jan-February and I'd say my style is all about efficiency and economy in terms of technology, and about natural-world balanced asymmetry in terms of aesthetics.

Do you have a YouTube channel?: I do, but haven't posted to it in a long time: https://www.youtube.com/user/Biomirth/videos?view_as=public
Greatest FTB achievements: Using separate chunks and gates to isolate production, distribution, power supply, storage, and crafting so as to minimize CPU load, then hooking these chunks together with mystcraft portals. Worked very well in SP. In MP my greatest achievement is probably a highly compact Gregtech room and again, a single-chunk multifloor storage system.

Why would you like be considered?: I want to join because I'd like to get to know Unleashed in a multiplayer environment. MP always inspires me to build more and more quickly than I do in SP. I love sweating it to catch up, putting in long hours to help friends with their projects, and am looking forward to teamwork in what looks like a very nice server setup and well considered selective whitelist. I know I can bring a lot to the table as my greatest strength in MP is supporting others and the group in general, which I consider a highly transferable skill :p. Technology wise I do occasionally come up with innovations, but I tend not to lead the pack in terms of racing up tech trees.

Please provide at least 3 photos or a video showing your FTB creations. Please fill in as much details as you can. The more the better. We like mature people, people who understand certain rules. Also, the pictures are not essential, just a proof of your best work.
Here are two pics from an early Mindcrack FTB single player world.
http://postimg.org/image/eaqk8jdav/
http://postimg.org/image/tbm7376rj/

TangentialThreat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TangentialThreat
Birthday: May 10, 1988
Timezone: EST
How often do you play?: Too much.
When did you hear about feed the beast?: Was suggested to me back in 1.2.5
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: Was playing on a vanilla server and suddenly the server was empty because everybody had become addicted to FTB overnight and I had to join too.
About your personal life: Perpetual undergrad engineering student.
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: Exploit hunter/bugfinder/mad scientist. Yes, I like finding bugs and working out how to break game mechanics. Put me in a beta pack and see what I can do.
Do you have a YouTube channel?: No.
Greatest FTB achievements: I came up with two different ways to abuse PowerConverters for limitless energy, two ways to dig through bedrock, and built a 1:1 replica Castillo de San Marcos as well as a bewildering variety of supervillainous superweapons such as RedPower death stars and trans-dimensional Mystcraft cannons that shoot live naga. For science.
Why would you like be considered?: You guys seem legit and you are running the beta pack. Beta means more bugs and balance issues for me to find and post about.
Please provide at least 3 photos or a video showing your FTB creations. Please fill in as much details as you can. The more the better. We like mature people, people who understand certain rules. Also, the pictures are not essential, just a proof of your best work.

ImperialismBot, an oil-sucking native-oppressing framebot.

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/redpower-2-frame-machines.15511/#post-176657

Project Ouroboros, the weaker but more industrial-looking of the two energy loops I found plus pictures of my fort.

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/project-ouroboros-the-steam-based-overunity-machine.18812/

Some guy made a video of my bedrock mining glitch and it is in my signature.

quazre0

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: quazre0
Birthday: Aug, 19, 1994
Timezone:
How often do you play?:every day, as much as i can
When did you hear about feed the beast?: youtube mindcrackers started it
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?:see above
About your personal life:college student
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: defiantly tech, but i love my bees
Do you have a YouTube channel?:not worth linking
Greatest FTB achievements: made an underwater dome out of titanium :p
Why would you like be considered?: want to learn about all the new mods like dart crast, but its no fun alone.
sorry, never realy took screen caps. but i was so advanced on my last server i was given admin.

daysts232

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: daysts232
Birthday: 8/5/1998 (8th of may 1998)
Timezone: GMT +12
How often do you play?: Weekends, after school.
When did you hear about feed the beast?: 1 year ago, when my friends started playing it,
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: My friends told me about it, and im tired of vanilla minecraft and, i hate mining. MUST HAVE QUARRIES!!!
About your personal life: Student, in a New Zealand catholic school. I am currently forever alone, and my hobbies include: scripting, java and road cycling.
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: Oooh, good question. I prefer the magic and forestry side of FTB.
Do you have a YouTube channel?: Watch this space.
Greatest FTB achievements: "completed" the forestry mod, and thaumcraft.
Why would you like be considered?: I love being part of untouched and clean servers because i find i can actually make houses and find a place that has ores to mine. i played tekkit (i know, i know) for a while, but found it wasn't that great. I moved onto FTB and have a strong passion for forestry. I hope i can help the server out by being part of the community!

Stigma311

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Blaze_Stigma
Birthday: April 05 1984
Timezone: eastern time zone
How often do you play?: 8 hous +
When did you hear about feed the beast?: i had a friend on eve online , he talk about lot of the time. one day he told i should join him on his free server
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: from a friend, i like find new odd things and meeting people
About your personal life: i am working with the school system and i have a girlfriend
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: i am very new to ftb in the last two months i have learn about Industrial Craft, power armor
Do you have a YouTube channel?: i dont have one
Greatest FTB achievements: building my huge treehouse
Why would you like be considered?: I like meeting new ppl and i can also help other ppl with problem not to knowledgeable about ftb. in any other way i can help like being Greeter or helping new ppl
not as good as other ppl but i can make some darn good stuff with lot of time and stuff

what you see below is a 4 room tree house build around double Robust Twilight Oak tree

superzip

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: superzip
Birthday: 9 july 1990
Timezone: +1 gmt
How often do you play?: 6-8 hours a day if i dont have to do something
When did you hear about feed the beast?: then direwolf and nearbygamer beta tested the first map
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: see above question, i want to play ftb since it provide almost an infinet amount of stuff more then vanilla
About your personal life: enginering studet in biotecnology
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: bees, and trying to combine different mods to make them work better together, then they do seperat
Do you have a YouTube channel?: nope.
Greatest FTB achievements: reseach every bee from extra bees in a older version
Why would you like be considered?: i want to start on a new server and hopefully play together with someone.
sadly i dont tend to take pictures of my work.

Welshlp

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: WelshLP
Birthday: April 22, 1999
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
How often do you play?: ATleast 10 hours a day, except when school starts
When did you hear about feed the beast?: From the midcrack server, also watch forgecraft videos
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: I was watching mindcrack and forgecraft server then i realized that it would be like starting minecraft all over again and it would be awesome to not know what to do
About your personal life: I go to school, i am a gamer i love minecraft and cubeworld, no special someone only 14 :(, lol i have my own FTB server, but have no one to play it on with, so i can give you i the ip if you want to check it out
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: I love all the mods but love technical stuff, and love magic, so i use both love gregtech but sorry to hear about the new issues with gregtech :(
Do you have a YouTube channel?: Please post link if you do. WelshLP, am going to make videos on your server, if i join, if not a problem. I dont make many videos because i like to do it with other people... more fun that way, so if i join your server i will deffinetly make videos! :)
Greatest FTB achievements: I have made a huge powerplant then what happens, 1.5.2wgt is updated and the world becomes corrupt... YAY
Why would you like be considered?: I would like to be considered the dude who can make a huge power plant that, is really neat, not messy, also to make it a community powerplant so everyone can use all of my machines and share it since i am going to be a on server, i love to share
Sorry, i just started a FTB Unleashed world, so not much is done yet just got my power supple up from the nether, plus I said i can make huge power plants that are neat, but my 1.5.2wgt was updated and world become corrupt so i was unable to take pictures i am really sorry :( My computer can handle FTB, so im not worried but, I wont make any lag machines so dont worry, I like to share and make it pleasant for other users to play minecraft FTB pleasurably... without lag, like I did on my server

-Sincerely WelshLP

Dyerb

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dyerb01

Birthday: 26th of May, 1995

Timezone: GMT

How often do you play?: I'd say I'm fairly active, on my summer vacation right now so I have a lot of free time on my hands.

When did you hear about feed the beast?: I first heard about FTB around 7 months ago and got addicted almost instantly.

How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: I discovered FTB through Youtube, mainly the Mindcrack guys.

About your personal life: I'm currently studying Art and Design at college and will hopefully be going on to university within the next year. I've been a gamer since I was around 6-7, started off with Zelda and then moved on to more common games such as Conquer Online, Wow, Half Life ect.

If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: Personally I'm more of a thaumcraft guy, I enjoy the magical side of FTB and really like to explore.

Do you have a YouTube channel?: Nope I don't.

Greatest FTB achievements: Having completed the entire Thaumcraft research! ^^

Why would you like be considered?: I'm an active, friendly guy who's willing to help around, I enjoy being creative and building nice "natural" looking zones.

- I don't have screen shots I'm afraid. Plus there isn't anything I'd consider ultimately proud of, not my type of game style.

thelittleblaze

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thelittleblaze
Birthday: 18th November 2000
Timezone:GMT
How often do you play?:2-4 hours weekdays 2-8 hours weekends
When did you hear about feed the beast?: About half a year ago
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: It was though Direwolf20's videos as-well as Etho, it is all the mods that add effect together that make me play
About your personal life: i'm at secondary school so not in the mornings but maybe the rest of the day
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: I play more technical and but do know magic mods aswell
Do you have a YouTube channel?: Littleblazehideout (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd-yjHt4is33NpEXLkfdnnQ)
Greatest FTB achievements: ive made loads of creations there is one attached but it is only ae pipes everywhere and a forestry farm
Why would you like be considered?: it is a private server so that grievers wont get on so easy and i might make a lets play on here

Attachments

• 2013-07-26_15.30.58.png
    2013-07-26_15.30.58.png
    631.7 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: puppytlh

puppytlh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: puppytlh
Birthday: 10,15,2001(D,M,Y)
Timezone:central time zone
How often do you play?: like 5 hours a day on a week
When did you hear about feed the beast?: 1 year ago
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: I was looking up modpacks I was tired of Tekkit
About your personal life: NA
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: technical and magical
Do you have a YouTube channel?: yes but I dont post much http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs8JCeln4tO0PhaT5_QE7Lg
Greatest FTB achievements: well I would say geting the best armor in the game with greg teck or how ever you spell it
Why would you like be considered?: I want to be close to spawn but not be solen from and I think a white list server could get me there :D
PS: I dont do screen shots becuse I dont like to play with friends and then later say I did it and pull up the screen shots ...

Psykoe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: psykoe
Birthday: August 18th, 1986
Timezone: Central
How often do you play?: Atleast once a day, for a while.
When did you hear about feed the beast?: Before there was a simple one click launcher :)
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: I discovered it through a Youtuber by the name of Direwolf20. What makes me want to play is the seemingly unlimited possibilities of all the mods!
About your personal life: I am married, have been for 4 very happy years, and I also have an almost 2 year old daughter.
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: I dont really have any one particular style really, I like to enjoy all aspects of the mods, and to leard new and interesing ways to do things.
Do you have a YouTube channel?: Nope.
Greatest FTB achievements: Not really a huge accomplishment, but I set up a Steve's Carts tree farm that went to a sawmill and fed the wood into a boiler, and the sawdust to a powered furnace to make coal for a generator.
Why would you like be considered?: I am a very friendly guy, I love hanging out with other people, and certainly love visiting other players areas (with permission of course!) I also love to contribute to, or help out on community based projects like shared rooms (workshop, liquids, power)

In short, I would just like to say thank you for your time in reading over my application, and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone on the server.

Fantah

Jul 29, 2019
Application

IGN: Paragon_Fantah
Birthday: 11-11-97
Timezone: Eastern Standard
How often do you play?: Most of the time, from when I wake up until I go to bed.
When did you hear about feed the beast?: I heard about it close to January of 2013
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: My friends asked if I could open a server for FTB for us, so I decided to try it and I have played it ever since.
About your personal life: I am currently in High School and I do Graphic Design and Motion Design as a hobby in high hopes to eventually do this as a full career. I also am learning how to develop the bukkit/minecraft api.
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: Buildcraft and Thaumcraft is where I aspire the most. I like to mix the mods and make the most efficient setups as possible.
Do you have a YouTube channel? www.youtube.com/FantahDesigns <-- I mainly use it for speedarts
Greatest FTB achievements: I have 2. My Wither Skeleton Farm that gives 30 levels in about 60 seconds and my MJ Setup that provides mass amounts of power.
Why would you like be considered?: Because I am looking for a good whitelisted server on the new modpack. And I can bring my knowledge of BuildCraft and farms to the server. Aswell as efficient power systems

My MJ Setup

mPZV9Cn.png

My Main Base // Each color contains a different function

G3DjDNX.jpg

My Wither Skeleton XP Farm as well as coal and skull. Also has turtles that automatically enchant books.
OuqgDfM.jpg

Blue_raven

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BlueRaven
Birthday: 5/5/1998
How often do you play?: fairly often, about 5 or 6 hours a day .
When did you hear about feed the beast?: I don't remember exactly, sometime early/mid last year.
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: I really don't remember, it's been a long time since I first played it.
About your personal life: I'm going to high school, don't really have any hobbies or anything. I like to read, I guess. :p
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: I generally try to do everything, and it varies from time to time. Sometimes I'll go totally technical (and I generally start off technical) and other times I'll go magic.
Do you have a YouTube channel?: I do, but I haven't uploaded a video in several years and it doesn't have any good minecraft videos.
Greatest FTB achievements: I made a fusion reactor in gregtech once. :p
Why would you like be considered?: I'm looking for a good 1.5 FTB server. I love to play with other people, (if they don't greif, that is.) I'm fairly mature and like to help other people out.
Please provide at least 3 photos or a video showing your FTB creations. Please fill in as much details as you can. The more the better. We like mature people, people who understand certain rules. Also, the pictures are not essential, just a proof of your best work. I literally just got a brand new computer (built it myself) and I don't have my old hard drive anymore, and that has all my minecraft pictures on it. I would give some pictures if I could.

Something you might want to know: I haven't played ftb in a few months, so I'm pretty behind on new stuff to mods.

philosopher

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bluephilosopher
Birthday: Aug, 6 1981
Timezone: CST
How often do you play?: Varies based on what I am doing. But usually login at least once a day.
When did you hear about feed the beast?: Around the time the FTB Beta A pack and launcher came out.

How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: I want to say it was one of the hermitcraft youtubers is where I first saw it. I like some expansion, automation, and some of the off the wall things you can do with all the mods and how they interact together.
About your personal life: I am married and currently searching for a job.
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: I would say I am more technical, but I also like mods like Twilight Forest and Thaumcraft.
Do you have a YouTube channel?: nope
Greatest FTB achievements: My first automated barrel sorting and storage system in the first public beta pack is one of the things I liked the best.
Why would you like be considered?: I am looking for a good server to play on. So far all my ftb experience has been single player. I want to see what others do with the mods to learn more myself.

Sorry I don’t have any picture available.

cheesyman101

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cheesyman101
Birthday: December 14, 1996
Timezone: PST
How often do you play?: Everyday
When did you hear about feed the beast?: 5 Months Ago
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: Direwolf20, I like to play because of the fun of gathering items and making automated builds.
About your personal life: I am a senior in high school.
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: IC2 and machines
Do you have a YouTube channel?:
Greatest FTB achievements: I achieved every item in game.
Why would you like be considered?: I like the hardware of the server and just to have fun with other people.
Please provide at least 3 photos or a video showing your FTB creations. Please fill in as much details as you can. The more the better. We like mature people, people who understand certain rules. Also, the pictures are not essential, just a proof of your best work. I've deleted my saves and my screenshots :(

Zhandrix

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zhandrix
Birthday: November 28 1997
How often do you play?: Frequently. (after 5 on most days)
When did you hear about feed the beast?: About 7 months ago.
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: I love mods and when I found direwolf20 and he announced his pack I decided to download it.
About your personal life: all i feel comfortable saying right now is that i go to school but not now as i am on summer break and i have a job
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: I like to play a bit more architecturally so i don't tend to start industrializing right off the bat.
Do you have a YouTube channel?: Yeah but i cant really record.
Greatest FTB achievements: I once almost build an economic empire.
Why would you like be considered?: I would like to test out this modpack with some friendly people rather than my lonesome self.
Please provide at least 3 photos or a video showing your FTB creations. Please fill in as much details as you can. The more the better. We like mature people, people who understand certain rules. Also, the pictures are not essential, just a proof of your best work. I have built some very nice things but i cant show because either they are on a server i forgot about or i never took screenshots and lost the world.