Whitelist Server Surthtrival Online - 1.5.2, FTB Unleashed, Whitelist Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Spying247

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Spying247
Birthday: August 10th 1997
Timezone: U.S Eastern Standard Time
How often do you play?: Im usually on from 12:00 - 10:00Pm
When did you hear about feed the beast?: Oh god so long ago i dont even remember... but it was probably the end of minecraft 1.2.5 because i think i was looking for updated versions of the tekkit mods
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: I was trying to make a modpack that had all of the mods i liked in it for me and a few friends and my friend said "dude just try this" and ive played ever since
About your personal life: Im in highschool i do alot of computer coding such as java, objective c, html, visual basic just the basic courses and i enjoy hanging out with friends im a very social person which is why im trying to get on this server, i have been testing out the modpack for a few days in single player and i want to try playing with other people
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: I guess im more technical my favorate mods are the modular power suits mod, computercraft and ic2
Do you have a YouTube channel?: nope
Greatest FTB achievements: mostly alot of automated stuff with computercraft but im most proud of the server i ran for the FTB Direwolf20 pack that ran for somewhere around 3-4 months before we had trouble getting donations
Why would you like be considered?: the server specs are really nice and i love servers that dont lag but i think you should consider me because i have played FTB and minecraft in general quite alot so i can help players with just about anything and i am a friendly person who is always eager to help out and i have expirience running a server so if you need suggestions for plugins or how to fix certain problems i can help but in my expiriance being a server owner i learned how annoying those people that beg for staff and beg to help out are so i will try to stay out of your way unless you ask for something. i just want a server i can play on for this pack and this one looked really good[DOUBLEPOST=1374521907][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh sorry i forgot to post the pics and stuff... well all of my builds were on my server and the map was terminated by the host when i couldnt pay so i dont really have the ability to go back and get them also i dont play solo cuz i hate being alone and i dont build much anyway because im more into computercraft than anything else so i cant really take a pic of that sorry i hope you will still accept me

wwefan0525

Jul 29, 2019
Application

IGN:wwefan0525
Birthday: May 25, 1998
Timezone: Eastern Time US & Canada
How often do you play?: Every day
When did you hear about feed the beast?: I don't remember
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: Was it through a video, friend, website, etc...
About your personal life: I am in 8th grade
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: Twilight Forest, IC2, Thermal Expansion, Thaumcraft and a bit of Xeno's Requilary
Do you have a YouTube channel?: http://www.youtube.com/user/xXBiohazardGamesXx
Greatest FTB achievements: A floating island of magic and science
Why would you like be considered?: I wanted to try out FTB Unleashed. I have a lot of experience via Tekkit and FTB Ultimate

Attachments

• 2013-07-22_15.33.50.png
    2013-07-22_15.33.50.png
    683 KB · Views: 85

JMakAttak3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mlilligz1313 (that's MLILLIGZ1313)
Birthday: 9/29/96
Timezone: US CST
How often do you play?: Just coming back to the Minecraft scene. Back in my prime, though, I used to inject zombie flesh through my veins as a type of heroin.
When did you hear about feed the beast?: Before it was cool.
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: I'm pretty sure I started modding first and then got into FTB. I love playing because it's something to do and there's always a sense of accomplishment after progressing through a new game.
About your personal life: I work at a college as a janitor even though I feel like I'm smarter than most of the people who go there. Sometimes I see an equation written on a blackboard like half an equation and... I just figure it out...
Yeah, anyway. My best friend is Ben Affleck...
If you have played FTB before, what kind of style do you have?: Technology for days. Things that work on their own. Self-sustained systems. Automation.
Do you have a YouTube channel?: nah.jpg
Greatest FTB achievements: Built castles and such, one time I made a solar panel factory that placed it's own solar panels which in turn powered the factory... w00t, overpowered UU matter builds! Pretty much put together an entire bee production line for an entire server's worth of bee products. ^_^
Why would you like be considered?: I dunno. Because I'm a fun person to have in the mix. 'Cause I get creative with combinations of mods together. I plan to build community builds (that everyone can safely benefit from) once I get a stable base myself. 'Cause I like to party?

thomboy90

Jul 29, 2019
Application

IGN: thomboy90
Birthday: 17 - 11 - 1998, but iam pretty mature
Timezone: GMT +1 & GMT + 2, in the netherlands whe have a summer and a winter time
How often do you play?: allmost daily now i have summer vacation
When did you hear about feed the beast?: i played modded MC for a long time, i heared of FTB when i watched a youtube video on this custom map, so my life got allot easier not dealing with ID conflicts
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: see awnser above
About your personal life: iam in school, very social and no i haven't got a significant other but iam talking to girls :p (you're the only server i seen to ask this question :p)
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: technical mage, i like to have a boiler running on biofuel, and for a fre fertilizer i use compost and make golems farm the wheat for the compost.
Do you have a YouTube channel?: youtube.com/user/thomboy90
Greatest FTB achievements: What have you made or done in FTB that makes you proud?
Why would you like be considered?: iam bringing a funny helpfull guy to your server, also i want to do a let's play with my friends lukejw93
Please provide at least 3 photos or a video showing your FTB creations. Please fill in as much details as you can. The more the better. We like mature people, people who understand certain rules. Also, the pictures are not essential, just a proof of your best work
1. this is my AE network of my first youtube let'splay it's not big, but i ussually don't make screen shot, so sorry, and i cann't acces any of my old worlds because i just got a new PC
2. a redpower 2 tunnel bore i made with my friend on a server, this isn't the version with covers atc. because i made it on a test world
3. this is a auto tesseract and redstone energy cell system, using redpower sorters (so it don't overflow) and AE for auto crafting

Attachments

• chrome 2013-07-22 22-37-59-24.jpg
    chrome 2013-07-22 22-37-59-24.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 93
  • javaw 2013-07-22 22-59-48-51.jpg
    javaw 2013-07-22 22-59-48-51.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 92
  • javaw 2013-07-22 22-59-42-99.jpg
    javaw 2013-07-22 22-59-42-99.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 79

FitoMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, please read the post. Applications are close for now. We are over 30 members now. We are not accepting anyone. Thank you all for applying, if we need anyone else I shall restart accepting or asking for applications. Thank you once again.

Razzmun

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Razzmun
Birthday: 29/05/1995
Timezone: PST (Pacific Standard Time)
How often do you play?: I play every day, hours vary depending on my schedule for that particular day, but i am usually active around 2+ hours on even my busiest days so expect me to be on a lot.
When did you hear about feed the beast?: I heard about FTB when it was first getting started, so since its one year anniversary was a couple months ago I've known about it for a little more than a year.
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: I heard about FTB via watching Direwolf20 videos on YouTube. Although I have watched way more than I have played, I still know pretty much everything major about most of the mods.
About your personal life: I just graduated high school and I am going to a community college to play baseball so I will be having lots of time for playing Minecraft in the next several months. I have always wanted to play on a server because single player gets boring for me when I don't have any peer-to-peer action.
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: I like to involve myself with every aspect of all the mods. I am somewhat of a completionist (not hardcore though) and I like to tinker with all of the mods.
Do you have a YouTube channel?: No I do not.
Greatest FTB achievements: I have just played the game. I haven't really done anything fancy or clever, I have just played the game how I want to play it and what makes it fun for me, and I hope to bring that mindset to the multi-player world.
Why would you like be considered?: I am very friendly, as well as looking for friends to connect with and to be able to build awesome bases and contraptions. I expect to be among fellow Minecraft players who love to have fun and love to share and teach their knowledge and creations with everyone else, I want to have a lot of fun. I would love to be apart of a great server community and I want to help build it from the beginning.
Please provide at least 3 photos or a video showing your FTB creations. Please fill in as much details as you can. The more the better. We like mature people, people who understand certain rules. Also, the pictures are not essential, just a proof of your best work.
Sadly, I do not have any pictures, nor have I made anything spectacular to show you. I do, however, understand almost all the concepts of almost all the mods from being a constant viewer on YouTube. I may not have very much in-game experience, but I am certainly not a noob. I know what and how to do a lot of stuff and I am wanting to put that knowledge forth into a welcoming, fun environment.[DOUBLEPOST=1374537217][/DOUBLEPOST]
Guys, please read the post. Applications are close for now. We are over 30 members now. We are not accepting anyone. Thank you all for applying, if we need anyone else I shall restart accepting or asking for applications. Thank you once again.

Whoops, just read this after I posted my application. I will leave it up in case you are accepting more in the future. I hope your server thrives well:)

iShankzU

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iShankzU
Birthday: December 03 1995
Timezone: Eastern
How often do you play?: About 4-5 hours every day.
When did you hear about feed the beast?: About a year ago.
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: My friend and I started playing.
About your personal life: I am currently in school for design. And I also have football every weekday except friday from about 3:30-5:30 Eastern.
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: More technical. I like to play with machines to make things easier.
Do you have a YouTube channel?: I do. But i do not upload.
Greatest FTB achievements: I made a Volcano base (Ultimate) And had Diamond and iridium blocks to decorate. :D I was just that rich on that server.
Why would you like be considered?: Well Ive been playing Unleashed yesterday and today, and i like the modpack. So i figured it would be funner if it were on a server. So im looking for a whitelisted server for unleashed and you guys seem to be a good one.[DOUBLEPOST=1374545190][/DOUBLEPOST]o_O... Didnt see that.. Whoops. Yeah same as Razz.

Quantuml33p

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Quantuml33p
Birthday: 1987
Timezone: PST -8
How often do you play?: pretty frequently
When did you hear about feed the beast?: Minecraft forums while looking for an updated Tekkit.
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: What makes me want to play is the excitement of getting to play with new items and new mods and before my computer broke playing FTB with my wife.
About your personal life: Recently got out of the military will be moving to Vancouver, WA for a job soon with my wife and our snakes Ares, Eros, Phoebe, Athena, Zeus and EVE.
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: I tend to stick to Thaumcraft and Xycraft but I'm hoping there will be some fun new mods to play with in unleashed.
Do you have a YouTube channel?: negative
Greatest FTB achievements: getting my wife to play FTB. I have only really played SSP so I haven't really built anything spectacular only kinda mundane efficient structures.
Why would you like be considered?: Want to play with the new modpack and I like to be a part of Beta runs I enjoy helping fix bugs and giving input.

Mystbrai

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TTGjansport222
Birthday: 19-02-1995
Timezone: CST
How often do you play?: About 4-10 hours a day
When did you hear about feed the beast?: While watching Twitch.tv streams.
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: I watched others play FTB and I love exploring all the different possibilities FTB has to offer
About your personal life: I'm currently a Sophomore in High School
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: I'm more technical but I love to explore every mod there is.
Do you have a YouTube channel?: I do. http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkAyyTFPH1JS3pXzxDhwD9g
Greatest FTB achievements: I'm still new to FTB as I have only been playing it for about a week. My greatest acheivment was when I finished my Ingot sorting system.
Why would you like be considered?: I want to enjoy the new modpack with others in a friendly environment.

ElementGamer11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ElementGamer11 (i will be getting this account in a few days from posting this, i will put a reply to this when i get it, atm i am using slashhell5544
Birthday: 11/Jan/1999
Timezone: +10 GMT Brisbane
How often do you play?: Every day after school and every morning before school and everyweekend (subject to change as i am getting a job soon but i can update it if you would like me too)
When did you hear about feed the beast?: Apr/13
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: A friend told me about it, and at the time i was playing tekkit, because vanilla got boring, and tekkit was starting to head that way too, luckly FTB came along to freshen up minecraft, so i decided to play, and have been playing hardcore ever since
About your personal life: I goto school and i am in grade 9, i love gaming, and i am going to be getting a job soon.
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: Im not too sure what this part means because i aim to finish modpacks, not mods, but anyway, i have played Direwolf20 (the old one, cant get the new one to work for some reason), Ultimate, Yogcraft, FTB Unleashed (havnt completed), FTB Unhinged (havnt comepleted)
Do you have a YouTube channel?: No, but i have a twitch account that i would love to stream on your server. http://www.twitch.tv/elementgamer11
Greatest FTB achievements: Completed Modpacks, made things worked in my houses, and used every mod in modpacks in my houses, and try make my house look cool.
Why would you like be considered?: This is one of the only servers i can find for this modpack and i really want to complete this modpack, obviously i cant do certain mods, i can do them in singleplayer, but it is much more fun, completing things on servers, so i can make friends, and help out others complete the modpack

My computer specs :

Aser Aspire 5750G Laptop
Intel Core i5-2450M 2.5GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M
15.6" HD LED LCD
8 GB RAM (i have 4GB of virtual RAM as well, and also a 4GB ready boost using a USB FlashDrive)
750 GB HDD
and i dont think the rest is important, but i do have 2 screens :)

thank you for reading my application, i will post a reply to this post when i get ElementGamer11, but please leave a reply saying whether i am accepted or not

thanks ElementGamer11

trone522

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GamerLTU
Birthday: 07.09.1996
Timezone:
UTC/GMT +3
How often do you play?: Every day
When did you hear about feed the beast?: From direwolf20 youtuber, played hes modpack a lot
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: DIREWOLF 20 ! FTW
About your personal life: I'm in school, but now is summer so... yeah...
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: I am really good at IC2 and Buildcraft
Do you have a YouTube channel?: Yes I do http://www.youtube.com/user/GameplayCreature but I do most of videos are Battlefield 3
Greatest FTB achievements: Here you go I have made a video 4 months ago when I played FTB Ultimate :
Why would you like be considered?: I think there will be friendly and good little community

Devil_Cool1337

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Devil_Cool1337
Birthday: 8.12.2000 ( Date,Month,Year )
Timezone: UTC + 2:00
How often do you play?: Almost Everyday.
When did you hear about feed the beast?: When Direwolf20 Played it, When it was not an Mod Pack Launcher
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: I discovered it when I watched Slowpoke's stream of the launch, because I'm bored of Vanilla.
About your personal life: I'm pretty poor.
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: A mix of everything.
Do you have a YouTube channel?: Yes, www.youtube/TheRunq11/
Greatest FTB achievements:
Why would you like be considered?: I now can't play SSP anymore, also This server looks interesting...

iwishiknew

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iwishiknew
Birthday: 04/04/89
Timezone: UTC (+/- 1 due to day light savings)
How often do you play?: Near daily
When did you hear about feed the beast?: I heard about it on MCF shortly after Slowpoke announced it, but didn't really start to play until Etho/Monkeyfarm/Kurt did LPs of it.
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: Was it through a video, friend, website, etc...
About your personal life: I work a shift job working 40+ hours a week on average, but set time aside to play games and have fun.
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: I'm a mix of both as I think a mix is the best way. Go Thaumcraft for some of it's goodies and techinical for some of those goodies.
Do you have a YouTube channel?: youtube.com/user/iwishiknewminecraft
Greatest FTB achievements: Use FTB Ultimate pack to start a Child's Play Charity fundraiser.
Why would you like be considered?: I am an active, mature player who loves to help others and to build community projects. My current server is an Ultimate server that had some issues (engines exploding when fully filled with water/no energy built up) and it won't be being updated to 1.6 when the rest of the mod packs are.
Please provide at least 3 photos or a video showing your FTB creations. Please fill in as much details as you can. The more the better. We like mature people, people who understand certain rules. Also, the pictures are not essential, just a proof of your best work.
Honestly the easiest/best way to get some of my work is to just do an overview of my youtube videos. I tend to start a lot of projects and work on them piece by piece, the bridge/town hall/farm/nether base in my current world are examples. Some of the stuff I'm most proud of, though it might not look the best, are here:

Bad video, but it's a functional and semi-realistic housing complex for the testificates. Not my best, but I really like it
My attempt at a "Hall of Legends" consisting of all my previous avatars.

DiabloSouls

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DiabloSouls.
Birthday: 26.08.1997.
Timezone: CMT +1.
How often do you play?: I will play for a long time evryday. Probably about 6+ hours (depending on if i will be making my own game).
When did you hear about feed the beast?: I heard about feed the beast at Direwolf20 vs Nearbygamer on cool map.
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: Youtube.
About your personal life: I like to play football and have fun with friends , im in 2nd class in highschool. I also like to play games and programm.
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: I start like in normal minecraft then i mix all mods togother.
Do you have a YouTube channel?: Nope sorry, in future I might have one.
Greatest FTB achievements: Fusion reactor.
Why would you like be considered?: I am curious about this modpack and I wanna play on multiplayer, have fun and help people that need help.
Please provide at least 3 photos or a video showing your FTB creations. Please fill in as much details as you can. The more the better. We like mature people, people who understand certain rules. Also, the pictures are not essential, just a proof of your best work. Sorry but I don't have any screenshots cause i just got new computer yesterday.

Thank you for reading my application,
DiabloSouls.

nouch1st

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nouch1st
Birthday: 11/07/1985
Timezone: gmt
How often do you play?: nearly every day
When did you hear about feed the beast?: the day it came out i was watching one of direwolfs videos
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?:i played tekkit and ftb interested me because it was basically better
About your personal life: i am a landlord i basically do nothing all day my letting agency deals with it all
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: im all round i like to use the best bits of all mods to make something work
Do you have a YouTube channel?: yes but i dont upload any more
Greatest FTB achievements: um my greatest achievment has to be that i made a slime spawning then killing machine that used minefactory reloaded, then the other day direwolf built the exact same thing
Why would you like be considered?: i would like to be considered because i love to make big and complicated builds but every server i have been on in the passed is full of grieving idiots, i want to find team server where people work together and help each other
Please provide at least 3 photos or a video showing your FTB creations. Please fill in as much details as you can. The more the better. We like mature people, people who understand certain rules. Also, the pictures are not essential, just a proof of your best work sorry i dont have any photos or videos my latest world is still in very basic stages i have only just built my ae system, and am preparing to starts some big builds soon

OH_Herobrine

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: OH_Herobrine
Birthday: November 18th 1998 (14)
Timezone: UTC Greenwich Mean Time
How often do you play?: I play minecraft every day for about an hour
When did you hear about feed the beast?: Last year when the pack was announced and released
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: I watch DireWolf20 mostly:)
About your personal life: Going into Year 10 at high school (First Year of My GCSEs)
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: Well, I have a mixed style, Like sometimes combining Tech and Magic:)
Do you have a YouTube channel?: No :)
Greatest FTB achievements: I once built a Iron Golem farm on a server. Sadly, the server was reset before I could get any screenshots:) Also, i completed the original Feed The Beast map
Why would you like be considered?: Id like to join this server because I enjoy FTB, but I am getting bored of playing on my own, hopefully playing SMP will spice it up:) Also, I understand most mods in FTB and i'd like to play online:)

Thanks for concidering me!:D

As you can see, I like smiley faces :D

iN3RDDannyx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iN3RDDannyx
Birthday: 1/3/94
Timezone: GMT
How often do you play?: Everyday between and after work
When did you hear about feed the beast?: Direwolf, and friends playing the maps.
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: After playing Technic for a long time it felt like i should move over to FTB as it was the right thing to do for the mod authors
About your personal life: I work in an Italian restaurant full time and then game/go out when I am not in work.
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: I really enjoy complex automatic AE systems. so getting everything to work on one system is the way i like to play
Do you have a YouTube channel?: http://www.youtube.com/user/xDRTH (not the best I know)
Greatest FTB achievements: Completing the FTB insanity map
Why would you like be considered?: After spending most of my time on singleplayer so server that close after a few weeks i would like to join somewhere that i can uinteract with other players and share ideas.
Please provide at least 3 photos or a video showing your FTB creations. Please fill in as much details as you can. The more the better. We like mature people, people who understand certain rules. Also, the pictures are not essential, just a proof of your best work. I have a few tutorials on my youtube channel of builds I have made. I enjoy trying to find the most compact way of doing thing.

Thanks for reading thins :)

FitoMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Once again, read the posts before. Applications are closed for the moment. We have a total of 32 whitelisted players. We cannot hold more. I wish we could but its FTB so we can't. Thank you for applying, if an empty spot opens I shall restart accepting applications.

teejprestige

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: teejprestige
Birthday: 10/02/1996
Timezone: Mountain Time Zone
How often do you play?: Quite often. Maybe 3 hours a day
When did you hear about feed the beast?: I heard of FTB just before Christams in 2012
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: My friends recommended that I start playing, plus I watch it on Twitch a lot
About your personal life: I'm 16 years old. I ref soccer to earn some cash and I do attend school
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: I love working with machines, like IC2 and Buildcraft
Do you have a YouTube channel?: I do not :(
Greatest FTB achievements: Well I have made all the advanced machines in GregTech which made me pretty proud.
Why would you like be considered?: I'm looking for a server where there isn't any griefing and I don't have to worry about any jerks. I like servers with nice people and staff.
Sadly I haven't taken any screen shots, I never got around to taking any. I do think that all the wiring and piping looks pretty cool. I'd be happy to post some if i get into the server.