Stupid Mystcraft Mistake.

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death-A-Lot

Jul 29, 2019
Well i have just made the Newb Mystcraft mistake!

I traveled to a world with a Linking Book that was not actually Linked!

Now I have found the threads detailing how to get back to my overworld but the problem I have is slightly different. My world kicked me out due to Age skipping and running out of memory. And now after shutting off FTB completely and then restarting it will either close the server connection or as or the last fifteen minutes be stuck on the Loading World screen.

Is my world gone the way of the Dodo, or is there a way to save it?

As a side note i skipped from age to age to age and I think I am in Age 4. I didn't go back to the original age I spawned before going to the next.

MikeTheIke

Jul 29, 2019
If you are able to join the world try to spawn a world with a star fissure using the notebook from creative mod.

techmach

Jul 29, 2019
Havent read yiur entire post but if going into creative and creating a star fissure world dosent work out, use mcedit to reposition your player to the overworld.

TheSandwichMakr

Jul 29, 2019
Try deleting the age data for the one you created, there's a dimension folder in your main world folder and an nbt file in a folder called data in your main world file. If that doesn't work you could edit the dimension, position and gamemode in the player.dat file with an nbt editor or just delete it entirely. Even if the first option doesn't remove the age it should wipe the seed in case that's the issue. You can allocate more ram to minecraft in the launcher if you have enough, but don't allocate all of it since then your computer will kernel panic which is bad. If you're using 32-bit java you may need to change to 64-bit if you want to change the ram allocation.

Status
Not open for further replies.