Closed Stuck in dirt

S

SolarEclipz

Summary of the problem Stuck in dirt

Pack Version 3.0.0

What is the bug? So I was tilling an animal farm to get some worms. After tilling I wanted to speed up the process by jumping on the tilled block.

When doing so you end up getting stuck in an auto jump(super fast jumping even!) while the world around you turns black like you are dying.

Seems like when you til MC is saying hey no block is here, and when you land its saying JUST KIDDING a block is here, but now you are apart of the block. ( I am Grout, only with dirt?!)

Mod & Version SF3 3.0.1

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? At first it wasn't every time. I had to go to creative and get unstuck and it even happened then too almost every time!

My animal farm is 10*15 with a fence and wood slabs around it and some torches.

Known Fix

S

SolarEclipz

This is actually a vanilla bug. There's honestly nothing I can do to fix it.

Guess I never had the issue before. But been a LONG time since I last played MC. Thanks! Guess you can close.

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I remember finding this in another pack and opening up vanilla to experience the same thing. The amount of times you're in that specific situation is so minimal that not a lot of people realize it was bugged out.

DaemonUmbra

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I can tell the issue is caused by the fact that tilled farmland is actually slightly shorter than dirt or grass, so when you jump on it the farmland turns to dirt, the block expands, and suddenly your feet are stuck in the block, so if you can find a mod to change farmland's hitbox to the same as dirt and grass it might fix the issue.

Reactions: SolarEclipz