Whitelist Server Strudel|Ultimate|Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xav636

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MrSkyboat
Did you read the rules:Yes
Have you been banned from a server (Yes, No):Yes but it was for an unfair reason.
Are you going to run around yelling L33T Sp35mzors: Nope
Why do you want to play: because i love feed the beast and i just want a small server that is whitelist only that i can enjoy myself and not have to worry about greifers.
Why should I let you on: because i know how to teach people about feed the beast and i am polite and i wont make a fuss about anything i will help when im asked to i will follow the rules and i will respect everyone else on the server.
Some interesting tidbit that will make you stand out (optional): i have been playing minecraft since Alpha i have been playing tekkit since it came out and i know all the feed the beast mods reasonably well. I Have also been whitelisted on 2 other servers one called ZagCraft witch was tekkit and another which i cant remember the name on vanilla Minecraft.