1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server Strudel|Ultimate|Whitelist

Discussion in 'Other Servers' started by Endinghero, Apr 14, 2013.

1. xav636

xav636 New Member

IGN:MrSkyboat
    Did you read the rules:Yes
    Have you been banned from a server (Yes, No):Yes but it was for an unfair reason.
    Are you going to run around yelling L33T Sp35mzors: Nope
    Why do you want to play: because i love feed the beast and i just want a small server that is whitelist only that i can enjoy myself and not have to worry about greifers.
    Why should I let you on: because i know how to teach people about feed the beast and i am polite and i wont make a fuss about anything i will help when im asked to i will follow the rules and i will respect everyone else on the server.
    Some interesting tidbit that will make you stand out (optional): i have been playing minecraft since Alpha i have been playing tekkit since it came out and i know all the feed the beast mods reasonably well. I Have also been whitelisted on 2 other servers one called ZagCraft witch was tekkit and another which i cant remember the name on vanilla Minecraft.

2. Endinghero

Endinghero New Member

Skyoat sorry but no dice. Also

We are good, Please close this thread!

3. DrShark12

DrShark12 New Member

Deleted

Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
  4. xav636

xav636 New Member

Why did I get refused?