Whitelist Server Strudel|Ultimate|Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Endinghero

Jul 29, 2019
Intro-Stuff
Hey, A few of my friends and I all chipped in to buy a big server computer thing, and now that we have a larger server... It seems rather barren and empty.
IP: 192.111.128.15:25565

Mod Pack and system Gubbins
We are using the Feed The Beast Ultimate mod-pack on the latest version
The server has 4GB of dedicated ram
Up-time of about 97%
Hard Survival mode, there shall be no creative!
And I don't know what else you guys want

That is where you come in!
We are seeking more people to help fill this near tumbleweed infested server!

HOWEVER! Letting people on freely is not likely to work in our favor, and we want to keep the community small.
So if somehow I managed to make you want to play on this server you need to read these short rules and make a white-list application thing.

Rules
Do work and don't be a jerk
Just be a nice and simi active person on the server, and keep the language to the minimum
You are not the star
The server does not revolve around you, if you need something be patient the mods are busy, stuff will not ever be genned for anyone
Make friends not enemies
Stealing, Greifing, and Criticizing are not what we want.

Here is an example aplication format:
IGN:
Have you been banned from a server (Yes, No):
Are you going to run around yelling L33T Sp35mzors:
Why do you want to play:
Why should I let you on:
Some interesting tidbit that will make you stand out (optional):

If you have any questions let me know, and good luck to all who dare apply :D

Update:
Only 1-2 more applications will be accepted, we are getting a little full!

Lisugau

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lisugau
Did you read the rules: 'course
Have you been banned from a server (Yes, No): Nope, you can check me on any banning database; never been banned.
Are you going to run around yelling L33T Sp35mzors: .
Why do you want to play: Just looking for a fun and new FTB server to play on, hopefully (?) with a couple of friends
Why should I let you on: Dunno, I could keep those tumbleweeds some company, they must be awfully lonely
Some interesting tidbit that will make you stand out (optional): Nothin' too special about me, just lookin' for a good time on a FTB server where we can (hopefully) get along with eachother

FijianMamba

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FijianMamba
Did you read the rules: Yup!
Have you been banned from a server (Yes, No): Nope
Are you going to run around yelling L33T Sp35mzors: ...no...
Why do you want to play: I want to play because I am looking for a good FTB Ultimate server to play on
Why should I let you on: Because I am a friendly guy who knows the mods pretty well
Some interesting tidbit that will make you stand out (optional): Uh well I know a lot about mods so I can help with a lot of stuff

Xstream_Fish

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xstream_Fish
Did you read the rules: Yeah
Have you been banned from a server (Yes, No): No
Are you going to run around yelling L33T Sp35mzors: w0t, lolno.
Why do you want to play: Group of friends and I are looking for a ftb server to play on for a long time. We're hoping this one would be the one.
Why should I let you on: I love to meet the community and help eachother out.
Some interesting tidbit that will make you stand out (optional): Fancy Smancy guy over here....

Shikatsu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: StoneFenix
Did you read the rules: Absolutely.
Are you going to run around yelling L33T Sp35mzors: Lol what. No.
Why do you want to play: I am searching for a small, friendly, mature community. Also, a bonus is that the server is fairly new!
Why should I let you on: I am willing to help out when I can, and I have good knowledge of most mods in the Ultimate pack.
Some interesting tidbit that will make you stand out (optional): I prefer to work or live around others rather than being a lone wolf that is like 1000+ blocks away from everyone. I'm also willing to provide help whenever in need :eek:.

Endinghero

Jul 29, 2019
Xstream_Fish your fine
Your friends will have to post applications as-well, as much as you may know and trust them I don't yet
StoneFenix welcome aboard!
A little note though, currently our log on count is small so it may be hard to team up yet

MynameisAK

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mynameisak
Did you read the rules: I have.
Have you been banned from a server (Yes, No): I have not.
Are you going to run around yelling L33T Sp35mzors: No, I speak proper English and do not spam.
Why do you want to play: I'm looking for a new server to play on as the previous server I played on my base was destroyed by someone whom I thought to be an ally.
Why should I let you on: I have good knowledge on FTB, hope to introduce an economy and market place for people to sell at.
Some interesting tidbit that will make you stand out (optional): I speak proper English, am a bit of a neat freak and love automation.

Endinghero

Jul 29, 2019
MynameisAK you are golden, hope to see you soon!
Sorry it took me so long to reply, I added you then had to go for a bit

snarr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: snarr
Did you read the rules: I did indeed.
Have you been banned from a server (Yes, No): Nope, everything's peachy
Are you going to run around yelling L33T Sp35mzors: Nah
Why do you want to play: Would love a mature, whitelisted community to learn/build with!
Why should I let you on: I'm a good guy, have a good understanding of lots of mods, and I am willing to help people!
Some interesting tidbit that will make you stand out (optional): I can't do a split

Y'all willing to skype?

Endinghero

Jul 29, 2019
Snarr, you are free to join as you please
Also, you can ask around but I personally shall not be on skype

Steve

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sjc807
Did you read the rules: Yes
Are you going to run around yelling L33T Sp35mzors: I hope not :p
Why do you want to play: Single player gets boring after a while so I figured I would try a server.
Why should I let you on: I know a good amount of info and could help new players.
Some interesting tidbit that will make you stand out (optional): I try to help when ever possible.

MynameisAK

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sort of stuck at spawn. Cannot break leaves or dirt to free self... Anyone got an ender pearl? xD

Endinghero

Jul 29, 2019
[11:35:10 AM] XXXXX_XXXXX: "No geo... just his avi turns me away from him... then there's IGN, and boring answers"
A mod explains it perfectly explains it perfectly

bigbass1997

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bigbass1997
Did you read the rules: Yes, and I will do my best to follow them to the letter.
Have you been banned from a server (Yes, No): Not that I can recall, I may have been banned from servers that may have banned me for no legitimate reason. I think I remember one vanilla server I joined long ago that just ban hammered every new person that logged on.
Are you going to run around yelling L33T Sp35mzors: Definitely not.
Why do you want to play: Well the last server I played on was fun, but after about a month it started to die as the owner never logged on and people, such as myself, started to run out of things to do. Eventually the server was closed down around one week ago and ever since I have been trying to find a mature, friendly, and smallish community server to join, and I hope this server is just that.
Why should I let you on: I am a extremely mature and polite person. I understand when it is ok to joke around and when it is time to be polite and considerate to others. One part of my personality is that I love to help other people, even if they are mean to me. In this, I can offer my expansive knowledge about almost all the mods in the Ultimate pack to other members of the server, provided they want the help. Also if you want, I host a 32 slot, semi-public TeamSpeak server, that I can offer to this server as a place for everyone to come on and chat.
Some interesting tidbit that will make you stand out (optional): I have been programing JAVA for about two years.