Strange white lines [GRAPHICS PROBLEM]

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Slidingmike

Jul 29, 2019
Why do they need to have a sacrifice though? They had time to release 1.5, but whatever.

I'm obviously uneducated when it comes to vanilla, (I was born a modded babby), but I think I agree here. I think 1.5 was rushed, and definitely doesn't have some of the "bang" prior major releases had.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
I'm obviously uneducated when it comes to vanilla, (I was born a modded babby), but I think I agree here. I think 1.5 was rushed, and definitely doesn't have some of the "bang" prior major releases had.
I was also much of a modded player (always got bored before diamond) but the thing is, it wasn't rushed to the point where we got it quickly. We're already waiting long enough for it that there's no point to rush it (it was not early) and they really should have waited and gotten a much more complete release. Seeing as how they now release snapshots that people test thoroughly, they shouldn't have any broken-ness (intentional or mistake, it messed up many peoples' creations)