Solved Strange Issue (creeperhost)

Slovic

Jul 29, 2019
Ok right to the point:

Updated my server files to the latest Direwolf20 1.0.11 from 1.0.08. Tried to start my server and it instantly crashed. Figured out my MCPC+ version was out of date so I downloaded the latest version of that and re-named it to 'craftbukkit' like the previous version file was. Created a new world, server started fine, loaded into the game fine all was good. Until I tried to use any item from any mod. I can see the icons of the items but if I try and make an item it just flickers for a second and vanishes. Intrigued I turned on creative mode and all of the items I try and spawn in get the error message in chat "Item x with id of x does not exist." Tried to add a mod in after and the items get the same error. So, I think something somewhere got fubar'ed. I'm thinking it was the MCPC+ version, maybe I got the wrong one or something? I don't get any error messages in the console only in chat stating that the item doesn't exist but I can clearly see it in the NEI. Made a single player game with the same mod pack version + some extra mods I tossed into the mix and it ran fine and I can use all of the items just fine / spawn stuff in on creative etc.

Kinda lost.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like the mods didn't get loaded so the server is essentially running vanilla. Ensure mcpc+ is loading normally.