Strange bugged zone on FTB Horizons game

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

jazzadellic

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all I just started a new game on FTB Horizons: Daybreaker and on my first day of playing I discovered this weird bugged area of the map underground where my movement speed slows down and if I jump it causes me to bounce as if there is a block right above my head but there is at least 2 blocks of clearance above me. It seems to be a roughly square area, perhaps the size of one chunk. It only bugs out at one Y level, although if I'm one Y level lower in the bugged zone I can jump normal height but it does jiggle in a slightly abnormal way. I'm just wondering if this is a vanilla bug or could be something with the modpack? Is it anything to worry about? If it's only this one spot on the map that does this then maybe I can just ignore it, but the fact that I found it in my first few hours of playing seems to indicate it could be a problem I may run into again and again. Or maybe something I did triggered it?

If anyone wants to see the bugged area in person I have uploaded the game save to dropbox. I marked the 4 corners of the bugged zone with journeymap waypoints and as soon as you load up you will be at the Y level that is affected: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zocq4bysjhlgbll/The Bug Zone.zip?dl=0