Stopping Endermen from picking up blocks.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Bomberman! A mutated subspecies of Enderman! With their innate ability to manipulate dimensions at their will, they could jack TNT from their own Ender stash and randomly place them only if they are with 15 blocks of a player. XD

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
Bomberman! A mutated subspecies of Enderman! With their innate ability to manipulate dimensions at their will, they could jack TNT from their own Ender stash and randomly place them only if they are with 15 blocks of a player. XD

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

And lava/pyrotheium buckets?

Strill

Jul 29, 2019
I don't have time at the moment to add useful configuration features, but I whipped up a barebones version which should do what you need.

EnderProof

This is for Minecraft 1.6.x, mind you.

Also I as wrong, FML/Forge must be patching the array size at startup to match the number of block IDs, because it ends up being 4096 in size. So Endermen could indeed pick up mod blocks if the appropriate value in the array were set to true.
Thank you so much! This is exactly what I was looking for! This mod needs more coverage!

unknown zombie

Jan 31, 2013
Florida
Yeah, I'd like that.

I saw your comments in the MCF thread about the difficulty in 1.7 to edit blocks that may be carried and, to be honest, even if the only functionality is that it prevents endermen from picking up blocks then I'd be happy.