Whitelist Server Stonecraft: FTB Monster 1.1.1 (Whitelisted)(UK Hosting)(18+)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
upload_2014-8-3_22-17-31.png

Hello!

Welcome to the Stonecraft community!
Stonecraft is a PVP Survival server and is whitelisted to keep it safer from the world of griefers.
We are trying to keep the number of players to 20, but I may expand this if I deem it necessary.

Difficulty level: Hard
IP: 185.38.148.189:25597
Brand-new server as of 3/8/14!

Rules:
  1. No Griefing
  2. No Stealing
  3. Respect staff (Never ask for ranks/op/mod)
  4. No Racism
  5. No excessive pvp/mass pvp. (PvP is enabled, just don't be an arse about it!)
  6. No exploiting of bugs/unnintended features
  7. Consider the danger of explosive machines such as reactors
  8. Don't use people's houses without permission from the houseowner.
  9. Don't tell people (except staff) about glitches/bugs for duping or similar.
Disabled mods:
ModularPowerSuits (Overpowered, takes the fun out of hard mode)
AdvancedGenetics (Overpowered)
Morph

Blood Magic is enabled!
Mining Age for Quarries and such.

Apply below, we would like to know your:

Age (18+):

IGN:

FTB experience:

Why you would like to play on our server:

Your favourite creation:

Once you've posted this, just wait for a reply as to whether you've been accepted or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: "Morgan"

nart

Jul 29, 2019
I have a few questions about your server.
1. It says its a PVP server but u still say only for protection so when is pvp actually allowed?
2. Why remove the whole MPS mod u can just remove the energy armor to balance them there are a lot of other OP armors there.
3. Is blood magic enabled ?

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
1). PvP is enabled to a reasonable degree... I want people to perhaps challenge each other to fights or kill people who are in their land that they don't want there, but I don't want people going into other people's houses and killing them over and over, or murdering someone who poses no threat to them and is just about their business. Basically, just don't be an arsehole.
2). I just don't like MPS, it's cool and nice-looking, but it's too easy. I'm not moveable on this topic.
3). Yes.

nart

Jul 29, 2019
Well the thing about MPS is that its the best building tool with constant flight that is maybe its most useful ability but when it comes to armor there are a lot of other very OP armors available, sure hope we wont be getting random item bans as we progress. I don't mind playing without an MPS i would like to join since u have BM on its one of the mods i haven't gotten the chance to get a good exp with.
Age (18+): 25

FTB experience: Over 2 years. I have played a few of the packs FTB offers and the majority of the mods in them.

Why you would like to play on our server: The server i am currently on is constantly crashing and lagging i hope to find one that doesn't. Also cause its hardmode.

Your favourite creation: Maybe the ready to assemble gregtech fusion reactor.PS : i want to make a suggestion for the good of the server : please make the creation of myst ages only possible by staff so players don't destroy the server and its economy.

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
Well the thing about MPS is that its the best building tool with constant flight that is maybe its most useful ability but when it comes to armor there are a lot of other very OP armors available, sure hope we wont be getting random item bans as we progress. I don't mind playing without an MPS i would like to join since u have BM on its one of the mods i haven't gotten the chance to get a good exp with.
Age (18+): 25

FTB experience: Over 2 years. I have played a few of the packs FTB offers and the majority of the mods in them.

Why you would like to play on our server: The server i am currently on is constantly crashing and lagging i hope to find one that doesn't. Also cause its hardmode.

Your favourite creation: Maybe the ready to assemble gregtech fusion reactor.PS : i want to make a suggestion for the good of the server : please make the creation of myst ages only possible by staff so players don't destroy the server and its economy.

Accepted. Don't worry, I have run a server before, and we're going to be preventing the creation of mystcraft ages. We won't have any random banned items unless it's requested by players, or everyone agrees. I know MPS is useful for building, but I want people to have a hard time and have to careful, rather than just being able to fly everywhere and be invincible quite early game. If you want to fly, you'll have to deal with jetpacks for now and build up to quantum. ;) Makes the game more rewarding in my opinion.

Cyan3

Jul 29, 2019
Age (18+): 20

IGN: Cyan3

FTB experience: 3 years of exp. from tekit, I played on a lot of servers, never been banned.

Why you would like to play on our server: I like small servers, with its cozy atmosfere, and last server I played on was closed.

Your favourite creation: One word, BEES.

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: Cyan3

FTB experience: 3 years of exp. from tekit, I played on a lot of servers, never been banned.

Why you would like to play on our server: I like small servers, with its cozy atmosfere, and last server I played on was closed.

Your favourite creation: One word, BEES.

Accepted, gotta love bees ;)

C04L

Jul 29, 2019
Age (18+): 43

IGN: C04L (C zero four L)

FTB experience: played ftb since it was beta. and tekkit before that. love to learn new mods.

Why you would like to play on our server: previous server stopped unexpectadly. want to meet new peeps and have fun.

Your favourite creation: hmm, i made a gregtech reactor that took me weeks to grind... had a good sence of attcheivement with that. another would be a sky blacktemple with an eye of sauron at its pinnacle.(made that with ee2 though didnt wanna grind all that cooked basalt!)

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
Age (18+): 43

IGN: C04L (C zero four L)

FTB experience: played ftb since it was beta. and tekkit before that. love to learn new mods.

Why you would like to play on our server: previous server stopped unexpectadly. want to meet new peeps and have fun.

Your favourite creation: hmm, i made a gregtech reactor that took me weeks to grind... had a good sence of attcheivement with that. another would be a sky blacktemple with an eye of sauron at its pinnacle.(made that with ee2 though didnt wanna grind all that cooked basalt!)

Accepted, used to love tekkit too, and nice creations.

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
Age (18+): 32

IGN: Docxx

FTB experience: Started with Mods when Industrialcraft 1 came out, then went to tekkit and then FTB when that started, nothing better than the modded experience :)

Why you would like to play on our server: looking for a new home after the last server died a death, got a couple of people from that server here

Your favourite creation: There is quite a few, I made a double Fusion generator legit in the old Gregtech and recently made a Wither boss grinder :)

Fabhar

Jul 29, 2019
Age (18+): 22.

IGN: Fabhar.

FTB experience: I've been playing with mods since before modpacks were a thing, and people had to use modloader. I'm familiar with a few mods.

Why you would like to play on our server: Just looking for somewhere to have fun that doesn't already have a ton of people. This seems like a good choice, even with the PvP.

Your favourite creation: Nothing that I can really think of. I like making underground bases, keeping myself hidden - I've been stolen from and griefed far too often.

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
^^ Didn't mean to delete that post
'Docxx and Fabhar, accepted.
(I wouldn't worry about the PvP Fabhar, it's not there to be abused, I'll be sure of that.)'

ddmann

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: ddmann

FTB experience: extensive but not complete

Why you would like to play on our server: im just looking for a server where little to nothing is disabled

Your favorite creation: anything ae related

PureEvil

Jul 29, 2019
Age (18+): 21, 20, 20

IGN: Evilek, Demolka, 6ixpack

FTB experience: We are familiar with FTB since 1.2.5 times (we miss Equivalent Exchange :p), we are mostly tech builders - IC2, TE, AE, LP, CC.

Why you would like to play on our server: Since our last server (Project Dinamo) got closed, we are left to look for another home. Apart from that, we are looking for a friendly community and stable server to unleash our creativity.

Your favourite creation: Logic gates autocraft system, LP autocraft, Industrial-styled warehouse and workshop.

Hope to see you there.

tobias_i

Jul 29, 2019
Age (18+): 21

IGN:
tobias_i

FTB experience:
I played a lot of FTB a few month ago and now want to start again.

I want to play FTB again and I want to play on a relative fresh map, so I'm not so much behind everyone else. Also I like server with a smaller community, so you get to know the people you play with.

Your favourite creation: I like to build larger buildings and towers with an underground area. (not small houses)

The last time I was playing the server had the map reset 2 times in 3 weeks only to get closed complete after another week, so I never got to finish something.
Can I assume you know what you are doing and this server will last a time?

CryoSnap

Jul 29, 2019
Age (18+): 18

IGN:
WickdStyle

FTB experience:
I've been playing modded minecraft since the early days of the Technic Pack, back when EE was all about blowing stuff up and getting a metric ton of stuff from it

I dislike big public servers. I prefer small communities because they tend to be more friendly and more close and because there are usually less banned items if any.

Your favourite creation: Anything that's not needed. Sure, I could do it compact and small, but what's the fun in that?