Whitelist Server Stonecraft: FTB Monster 1.1.1 (Whitelisted)(UK Hosting)(18+)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
tobias_i accepted
WickdStyle accepted. Useless big machines? I like your style (no pun intended)

Disconnected

Jul 29, 2019
Age (18+): 17 ( but dont worry its not like im not mature because of that ;D)

IGN: XMiner001X

FTB experience: about 2 years of playing mostly Unleashed and Ultimate

Why you would like to play on our server: I feel like i NEED ftb again and what better place do u have then going onto a multiplayer server with cool peeps u can do stuff with :D

Your favourite creation: Hmm i dont rlly have a favorite build but its probably my thermal exp setups xD but i think i will go away from that this time ;D

And pls dont forget to use Biomes of Plenty cause nobody wants to play FTB in a default world gen! ^-^

Last edited:

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
Hm.... XMiner001X, I'll accept you, as long as you're mature. The 18+ is just there to stop immature people from coming on and griefing or spamming chat or the like.

Nephi_38

Jul 29, 2019
Age (18+): 23
IGN: Nephi_38
FTB experience: Over 1 years on direwolf20 pack and Unleashed.
Why you would like to play on our server: Never play on monster server and i'm want to start playing on a new modpack for me.
Your favourite creation: Nuclear Powerplant and Automated stuff.

Thanks.

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
Nephi_38, accepted.

If you're reading this and thinking about joining, the amount of people is reaching optimum, so better get in before it's too late!

Jakub0076

Jul 29, 2019
Age (18+): 19

IGN: PL_WidEleC_PL

FTB experience: I am playing since 1.2.5

Why you would like to play on our server:
I want to play on server with normal ppl. On server when we can talk together and help each other.

Your favourite creation: I like bulid big building which looks nice. But ofc everything must be tidy :D. Automatic minecraft.

Age (18+): 21

IGN: Slasherss

FTB experience: I am playing since 1.5.2

I lookinng for something diffrent than SSP. And i want to play with my friend on server. I also like to help others. I'm a veteran of minecraft mods.

Your favourite creation: I like regularity bulding that look nice.I love IC2 :D

Last edited:

gizmo sargeant

Jul 29, 2019
Age (18+): 18

IGN: gizmo_sargeant

FTB experience:been playing since yogscast released the tekkit launcher. used to play it everyday, but took a brake because of school

Why you would like to play on our server:to get back into the modded minecraft scene with a stable playing community

Your favourite creation:steam punky windmill used to create electronic circuits & advanced electronic circuits (ic2), everything was self contained in the building (might be out of date havent looked at the mods recently)

Last edited:

SoapSeller

Jul 29, 2019

IGN:soapseller357

FTB experience: I've been playing ftb for a couple years.

Why you would like to play on our server: I'm looking for a whitelist server of older players.

Your favorite creation: I built an analog style redstone clock. It told the minecraft time and it could automatically reset itself to a correct time based on the daylight level, just in case anything went funny with the server. The hands of the clock were pushed around with pistons. I didn't use lights to display the time. It was the most complicated redstone build I've done so far.

Ohnsted

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: Ohnsted

FTB experience: I've played for a little over a year, but took a break recently as I was busy with school.

Why you would like to play on our server: I'm just looking for a server with little lag and a good community to play with a friend.

Your favourite creation: I love building automated systems, because I eventually get lazy in minecraft haha.

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
soapseller357 and Ohnsted accepted.

Going to be picky with the applications now, only accepted very good ones. Server's at a nice level of full, and people are playing any time of the day. If you want in, better make a good, detailed app for the best chance to get in.

ChaoticPancakes

Jul 29, 2019
Age (18+): 29

IGN: ChaoticPancakes

FTB experience: I have been playing FTB for over 2 years on many different packs, from Mindcrack, DW20, Ultimate, Unleashed, Agrarian Skies, TPPI and Monster. I had been playing on a Monster server for the last month or so which unfortunatly shut down.

Why you would like to play on our server: When I play modded minecraft I like to impose limitations on myself to make things take longer, or make them harder, or just to make me try new things. Sometimes though I end up cheating myself, for instance on the last server I used advanced genetics for flight; I really liked it at the time as it made progression on my build much smoother, but after a while it just made things too easy. The fact that you have adv gen and MPS disabled therefore will definitely fit into my preferred playstyle.

Do you have commands such as /home and /back enabled? These are also things which seem great to start with, but they make the game far too easy and I always end up using them out of lazyness so would prefer not to have them accessible. /tpa also takes the fun out of things like using enhanced portals or a mystcraft hub for visiting other players.

Also, being from the UK, a UK hosted server is a great plus for me. I also prefer 18+ servers as they tend to be less hectic with less bitchyness in the chat.

Your favourite creation: I was really happy with the way my build on the last monster server was progressing. I built in a jungle in a temple/ruin style with a number of sections and paths including a blood magic chamber that turned out very well (Two Tier 5 altars, one with cursed earth spawning chamber underneath with well of suffering, the bottom alter fed the blood orb and a large tank which fed into the top alter for general use), through and up a hill to my thaumcraft tower and down underground to some of the more technical things. I had just finished setting up a rotarycraft extractor powered by gas turbine with semi automated jetfuel production. This was a great help getting resources as I was playing using no automated mining.

Last edited:

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
ChaoticPancakes, accepted. Everything you've said is what I've tried to implement into my server. There are no tp commands for players who aren't admins, be it /tpa or /home. I've banned the mods that take the fun out of hard mode, so people are in constant danger, rather than just flying around invincible. Good app, so you're in!

Jakub0076

Jul 29, 2019
Age (18+): 25

IGN: IITurtl3

FTB experience: I`ve been playing since technick pack 1.2.5 :D When EE 2 was magical and thaumcraft was only on SinglePlayer

I want a small community server in which i can play with others and have a good time without having to deal with unfavorable people. Also my last server closed down and after a promised restart it never came back online

Your favourite creation: Well all of them are great. So if I had to categorize them it would be as follows Thaumcraft, Blood magic, Ic2, and Applied energetics.

Also i would like to join to my friends :D Shelers and Widelec

Last edited:

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
Hm.. IITurl3 I'll accept you, would feel like a bit of a douche not letting you join your friends.

Jakub0076

Jul 29, 2019
Age (18+): 20

IGN: RudyyGrzybek

FTB experience: I have been playing since 1.4.7 , i started on DNS TechPack then i swap on FTB.

I want to play on this server because my friends are playing there: pl_widelec_pl, slashers and iiturtl3. Also i would like to play in small community.

Your favourite creation: I love trains. I like building rails everywhere.:D From house to farm etc.