stoneblock question

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
So I've been playing it but it's rather laggy... I know it's a kitchen sink pack but it seems many of the mods are there... well what I would personally consider fluff. Googly eyes, hats, realistic drops...

What are some of the mods I can prob disable without affecting the quests/gameplay of the pack?

suggestions?

edit: This might not be the right place to ask this... but here we are :D

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
No, this is the correct place...

I just started Stoneblock myself. I've restarted once, because after getting to the point where I completed the Tinkers' tables I had a stack of Black Lotuses (Loti?) and a lot of cosmetic BS that is useless... In a solo game who is going to see it?

I don't know if I'd disable the mod for anything that appears in the lootchests… Doing so may crash the loot or quest system if it tries to assign an item that isn't there.

I think there's a config for reward items somewhere, set up as a JSON file, but I may be wrong. If you could edit that to remove the bowties, sunglasses and the like first, then disable the mod they come from you might have some luck.

C

CrankySupertoon

You could probably ask on the modded minecraft sub reddit r/feedthebeast

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
Googley Eyes and Hats are definite deletes. Would have to look through for other disableables/deletes. I've not had any issues so far so haven't really looked.

@Hambeau That's what the Bag Opener and Loot Recycler are for. Turn those garbage rewards in for more Draconium and Thole Power things, little black circle that provides 128rf/tic.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
I'll look into the bag opener, thanks!

TIL that you can put the stone crafting table into your 2x2 inventory craft area and convert it into a TiCO crafting station. Benefits include being able to shift-click items onto it, definitely a benefit for compressing sifting materials :D