Stoneblock 2 Hellish place

R

Regal

Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone knows how to complete the thaumcraft mission "Visit a Hellish Place" I'm trying to get the essentia smelting working right. I need the arcane bellows but it's blocked by the infernal furnace.
I was reading around and saw a rumor that it was disabled around a month ago do to bugs so I was wondering if anyone knows if it's working now because I recently downloaded this mod.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone knows how to complete the thaumcraft mission "Visit a Hellish Place" I'm trying to get the essentia smelting working right. I need the arcane bellows but it's blocked by the infernal furnace.
I was reading around and saw a rumor that it was disabled around a month ago do to bugs so I was wondering if anyone knows if it's working now because I recently downloaded this mod.
So, I believe the consensus on here is that normally you'd go to the nether, however you can use the terraformer (ExU2, I believe) to change an area to a Hell biome, which I've heard counts for the purposes of unlocking that in Thaumcraft.

R

Regal

So, I believe the consensus on here is that normally you'd go to the nether, however you can use the terraformer (ExU2, I believe) to change an area to a Hell biome, which I've heard counts for the purposes of unlocking that in Thaumcraft.
In Stoneblock 2 you cant go to the nether. So I wasnt sure if the terraformer was working. Heard it was disabled.