Still want to play vanilla?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Can you still play vanilla?

• Yes, it's really interesting

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Yes.. for hunger games :p

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • From time to time, but in creative, i hate walking now

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • NO, I can't accpet the idea that one Ore gives only one ingot..i can't

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters

tatopolos

Jul 29, 2019
Can you still play vanilla?

to avoid mis understading i reword:
Still want to play vanilla?

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
Yep! Probably, that is, if I wanted to. There are quite a few clever vanilla contraptions.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Depends if you learned to ride a bike in the first place, I bet some people skip the bike. I didn't even use vanilla for more than a week, I found the laser mod which is now outdated, and it snowballed into me running a customized Ultimate pack server. Over a period of 1.5 years, but still.

I could play vanilla if I wanted to, but I don't want to, its like asking a drug addict to quit while he is on a high.

SynysterBear

Jul 29, 2019
I still do. Most of the time its for house building or to take my mind off studying by doing massive cobble generators just cause I can.

Jyzarc

Jul 29, 2019
One thing I like about vanilla is that more effort to build awesome stuff, which I actually like

Matthew83

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't played vanilla since January but quickly got bored and found FTB. The biggest reason I like vanilla is that it has much better performance than FTB but that is understandable since FTB adds so much.

I voted no but I can easily accept one ore only gives one ingot, I just have a difficult time making a house without a "machine room".

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
Only if I have to, really. For adventure maps.

It's like asking if I'd want to use a globe when I have a globe with a pen thingy that says the name of countries and stuff when I tap it. At least I think that's what it does... never got around to putting batteries in it, 6 years ago.

tatopolos

Jul 29, 2019
Can you still ride a bike after learning to drive a car..?
What kind of a silly question is this?!
may be there is mis understanding here. Still want to play vanilla?

Still want to ride a bike now that you have a car or a spaceship ?

i don't think the answer is obvious..

Daxamar

Nov 21, 2012
I havent played vanilla since I found Yogbox, a long time ago. Then I moved on to playing multi player on servers with Tekkit. Now I cant see me playing anything but FTB, on a server!

Minecraft has evovled for me. Im not sure i can go back to vanilla, much less single player vanilla.

MrChris

Jul 29, 2019
for the people saying they build Houses and etc. you can still build just like in vanila in ftb.. i stoped play vanila even though i still play ftb like vanilla sometimes!

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
I do it now with my sister whom wants to learn the vanilla ways. I built a system which smelts an ore, track brings it back, and droppers go "CLICK CLICK CLICK" it into the chest above. I do have to turn off my timer device or else I'll go mad but :)

I do like FTB/custommodpack however.

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
Watching Mindcrack's UHC games inspired me to go back and play a bit of vanilla hardcore. An hour later, bored out of my mind.

tatopolos

Jul 29, 2019
even if the comments are pretty "negative", it's 50/50 in the poll results.

Personally i enjoy vanilla for PVP. but i don't know if there is any concepts of PVP for FTB, .. is there any?

BeastFeeder

Jul 29, 2019
What answer am I supposed to give if I don't mind the fact that it only gives one ingot per ore but I still don't like vanilla? I dont understand why people feel the need to fill in reasons like that in polls.

(Its not just the OP, major news agencies do the same thing.)

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
I play vanilla mainly for PVP servers and adventure maps, although I might sometimes play on a small survival server.

tatopolos

Jul 29, 2019
What answer am I supposed to give if I don't mind the fact that it only gives one ingot per ore but I still don't like vanilla? I dont understand why people feel the need to fill in reasons like that in polls.
(Its not just the OP, major news agencies do the same thing.)

here take it as a "No". the rest is just a joke (a reason like that is ridiculous, we all agree).