Steve's carts cargo distributer

clippjam

Jul 29, 2019
I want to use steves carts to do all my mining, but my cargo manager keeps on running out of storge space for all the stuff the cart picks up. I was wondering if the cargo distributer can help me here? And if it can then how do I use it?

Kyoto

Jul 29, 2019
Short answer Yes....
lol but yes it can help you Cargo Distributor in simple terms uses pipes,tubes etc from other mods to sort what comes in and out of the cargo manager.
it's fairly simple, its a matter of color coding the sides, and placing pipes in the right place.

How to use:
1. The simplest way to attach the two is to stack the cargo Distributor on top
2. I usually set up what items need to be organized and where there final destination is going to be. (Chest upstairs, in another manager, furnace etc.)
3. connect the pipes/tubes to what ever side of the cargo Distributor is comfortable/easy to see and follow.
4. now, basically all yo need to do is right click on the cargo Distributor and you see colors on one side (orange, Yellow, Green,Red, Blue) and on the bottom there is different tiles that do certain tasks (Move to upper box, there are some colors, left,right etc.) what you need is the tile that is labeled "from cart" pick that up and drag it to what ever color tile is corresponding to the pipes you have set up to the actual cube.
5. then depending on what power source you have it should be up and running :D

Sometimes you might have to be specific about what section you have the item you want to be removed.

hopefully I didn't confuse you more, here is a pretty good video that sums up quickly how to use one

!