Steve's Cart

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

MonthOLDpickle

Jul 29, 2019
I have to babysit this mofo a lot or it runs out of fuel...I thought the best shape for tracks was an oval or am I wrong? It should be refueling itself with logs too but I don't know.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Nerf (for 1.5.1): When a tree is broken by Steve's Carts, not all the wood is harvested. I mean, it takes out all the world, you just don't get them all.

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty sure that nerf is irrelevant here. Did you set up the cargo manager to give some wood back to the cart?

Juice57

Jul 29, 2019
Nerf (for 1.5.1): When a tree is broken by Steve's Carts, not all the wood is harvested. I mean, it takes out all the world, you just don't get them all.

we know... hows this help with fuel

Shape doesnt matter really as long as you can plant on both sides.

I use a redstone engine(slow enough) to extract from the manager and set the cargo manager to fill the engine slot to max(burning logs) that way you never have to worry about fuel again. I doubt a cart will use up a entire stack on one pass unless its a wide area then you should probably fill them to max before taking off,

MonthOLDpickle

Jul 29, 2019
I have it set like this:

iSDCw5CUxCFAo.png

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
I have a gate on a pipe below the cargo manager sending wood to another cargo manager thats only purpose is to give the cart wood. I would love to post pics for you, but it was on Adeptcraft and that server fell apart.

Juice57

Jul 29, 2019
Looks fine you can also pump into the same one and use a emerald pipe to prevent pulling charcoal back out. Theres also the cargo distributor if you like to get complicated

MonthOLDpickle

Jul 29, 2019
I can make this emerald pipe....how do I set it up to not send charcoal but allow wood, saplings and apples though? Do I put it after the wood pipe that pulls items out?

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
I heard Steve's Carts recently got hit by the old "balance bug" as i like to call it. You know, the one that infected Gregtech, Forestry and a couple others? And the one that MFR/Mystcraft/TC3 don't fall for?

MonthOLDpickle

Jul 29, 2019
I am on 1.4.7

Also this emerald pipe..is..nto really working. It like onyl pulls a small amount than leaves the rest lol. I have a cargo manager but that was too complicated for me lol! You have pics or is it lost?

Juice57

Jul 29, 2019
I heard Steve's Carts recently got hit by the old "balance bug" as i like to call it. You know, the one that infected Gregtech, Forestry and a couple others? And the one that MFR/Mystcraft/TC3 don't fall for?

If you find balance a bad thing go play creative this is not the place for you.[DOUBLEPOST=1367541382][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am on 1.4.7

Also this emerald pipe..is..nto really working. It like onyl pulls a small amount than leaves the rest lol. I have a cargo manager but that was too complicated for me lol! You have pics or is it lost?

If the pipe doesnt work then the filter from RP2 would be the best next idea

Juice57

Jul 29, 2019
RP2 filter would mean pneumatic tubes right?

Yup and according to BC3 the emerald pipe will wait for all the items in the filter before continuing that is why it kept stopping once it ran out of saplings or wood I thought it of as a advance wooden transport pipe.