Whitelist Server SteadyCraft |FTB Monster 1.0.7 | Whitelist | Survival |Mature|24 /7 Uptime

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jax973

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: Jax973
Why do you want to join?: I typically play DireWolf20 on HazardMC, but that server died. So I decided to try out FTB monster.
Experience with modded minecraft: Addicted- I know alot about IC2, thermal expansion, thaumcraft 4, ars magica 2.
Have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- As far as I know, no.
Where are you from? USA

Also, I have a friend who may apply, and possibly record.

TheEpicBuilder99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheEpicBuilder99
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a small, friendly community where I can make new friends and play without being griefed!
Experience with modded minecraft: Loads. Got ftb about a week after it came out and play for about 2 hours a day
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- Nope, I'm clean
where are you from? UK

anthony098765

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: anthony098765
Why do you want to join?: i am looking for a small community of players with little to no banned items!
Experience with modded minecraft: yes for about 3 months
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- I have...i used to break peoples creations but that was before i knew it was bad!
where are you from? Usa