Whitelist Server SteadyCraft |FTB Monster 1.0.7 | Whitelist | Survival |Mature|24 /7 Uptime

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dane9999

Jul 29, 2019
I have had a few requests to upgrade the server to 1.0.9.
I'm interested in the members of SteadyCraft to give feedback on whether you think its a good idea or not.

Thanks

Augon360

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Augon360
Why do you want to join?: I've been playing singleplayer for a while but would like to try some smp.
Experience with modded Minecraft: After about 15 modded worlds (back from minecraft 1.2.5 and onwards) I would say I'm pretty experienced.
Have you ever been banned: No
Where are you from?: Sweden, Europe

Dane9999

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Augon360
Why do you want to join?: I've been playing singleplayer for a while but would like to try some smp.
Experience with modded Minecraft: After about 15 modded worlds (back from minecraft 1.2.5 and onwards) I would say I'm pretty experienced.
Have you ever been banned: No
Where are you from?: Sweden, Europe

Whitelisted

TJPearl

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TJPearl
Why do you want to join?: To meet new people and learn new things about the mod pack from them :)
Experience with modded minecraft: Have played a fair amount of mindcrack
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- No sir :)
where are you from? United Kingdom

Bob_Sack

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bob_Sack
Why do you want to join?: Looking to get back into FTB and this server seems close to what I'm looking for.
Experience with modded minecraft: Played FTB since beta pack A and Technic before that, since Minecraft beta 1.8
Have you ever been banned?: Yes. Childish reasons from an immature administrator a long time ago.
Where are you from?: BC, Canada

joshuaroman1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: joshuaroman1
Why do you want to join?: to play with friends and have fun
Experience with modded minecraft: FTB horizons, magicfarm2, tekkit, technic, worldwarminecraft, and many more
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- yes, acused of hacking for having mods installed on a modded server :/
where are you from? Alabama

ANinja_cow

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ANinja_Cow
Why do you want to join?: I would like a nice friendly FTB Monster that i can play on with my friend :)
Experience with modded minecraft: I have played most of the ftb packs
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- No i have not been banned
where are you from? Canada‏

Benton582

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Benton582
Why do you want to join?: Because I want to play with my friends who are already on the server.
Experience with modded minecraft: I played mostly every FTB pack.
have you ever been banned? Never been banned
where are you from? CA, USA!

Pufflez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pufflez
Why do you want to join?: I like a small community where you can get to know people, Also seems like a pretty newly started server so I'm not that much behind.
Experience with modded minecraft: I played Tekkit alot when it came out, since then ive played most of the modpacks out there.
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- Yes,I was banned once a few years ago on a vanilla mc-server for spawning apples using a glitch. I got a one day ban, and that was that. I'm a moderator on that server now.
where are you from? Sweden

Dane9999

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TJPearl
Why do you want to join?: To meet new people and learn new things about the mod pack from them :)
Experience with modded minecraft: Have played a fair amount of mindcrack
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- No sir :)
where are you from? United Kingdom

Whitelisted

IGN: Bob_Sack
Why do you want to join?: Looking to get back into FTB and this server seems close to what I'm looking for.
Experience with modded minecraft: Played FTB since beta pack A and Technic before that, since Minecraft beta 1.8
Have you ever been banned?: Yes. Childish reasons from an immature administrator a long time ago.
Where are you from?: BC, Canada

Whitelisted

IGN: joshuaroman1
Why do you want to join?: to play with friends and have fun
Experience with modded minecraft: FTB horizons, magicfarm2, tekkit, technic, worldwarminecraft, and many more
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- yes, acused of hacking for having mods installed on a modded server :/
where are you from? Alabama

Whitelisted

IGN:ANinja_Cow
Why do you want to join?: I would like a nice friendly FTB Monster that i can play on with my friend :)
Experience with modded minecraft: I have played most of the ftb packs
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- No i have not been banned
where are you from? Canada‏

Whitelisted

IGN: Benton582
Why do you want to join?: Because I want to play with my friends who are already on the server.
Experience with modded minecraft: I played mostly every FTB pack.
have you ever been banned? Never been banned
where are you from? CA, USA!

Whitelisted

IGN: pufflez
Why do you want to join?: I like a small community where you can get to know people, Also seems like a pretty newly started server so I'm not that much behind.
Experience with modded minecraft: I played Tekkit alot when it came out, since then ive played most of the modpacks out there.
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- Yes,I was banned once a few years ago on a vanilla mc-server for spawning apples using a glitch. I got a one day ban, and that was that. I'm a moderator on that server now.
where are you from? Sweden

Whitelisted

Rocy775

Jul 29, 2019
I have had a few requests to upgrade the server to 1.0.9.
I'm interested in the members of SteadyCraft to give feedback on whether you think its a good idea or not.

Thanks
I've done quite a lot in the server, but I think an update would be good, give everyone a fresh start and maybe even a Nexus! :D

Dane9999

Jul 29, 2019
I've done quite a lot in the server, but I think an update would be good, give everyone a fresh start and maybe even a Nexus! :D

Yes i think it would be good, everybody who wants to keep a few items just leave them in your inventory.

The update will occur on 2/15/13 at 1-5PM Central Time.

Last edited:

Rocy775

Jul 29, 2019
Yes i think it would be good, everybody who wants to keep a few items just leave them in your inventory.

The update will occur on 2/15/13 at 1-5PM Central Time.
Is the server down? I haven't been able to get on all day :/

Skub

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SkubisDuu
Why do you want to join?: Because i'm looking for a server in which i could go and relax by playing FTB while not being bored because of playing it alone. Also looking for a steady place to play with likeminded people
Experience with modded minecraft: Over a year and a half
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why-: Nope
where are you from? Lithuania

Dane9999

Jul 29, 2019
Is the server down? I haven't been able to get on all day :/

Sorry, it should be up now.[DOUBLEPOST=1392334392][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: SkubisDuu
Why do you want to join?: Because i'm looking for a server in which i could go and relax by playing FTB while not being bored because of playing it alone. Also looking for a steady place to play with likeminded people
Experience with modded minecraft: Over a year and a half
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why-: Nope
where are you from? Lithuania

Whitelisted

Minetimedude

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jake2nv
Why do you want to join: I have started up a minecraft ftb YouTube channel and I'm looking to find some people to play with and hopefully record with and just mainly to have fun. I have only ever played single player and I'm pretty good at it but I feel playing on a server with other people with enhance my experience to that next step

Have I been banned before: no never played on a server

Where you from: Australia