Whitelist Server SteadyCraft |FTB Monster 1.0.7 | Whitelist | Survival |Mature|24 /7 Uptime

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

rock2000hopper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- rock2000hopper
Age- 15
Why do I want to join?- I would like to join because I love feed the beast and would like to play on a friendly whitelisted server!
Experience- I have been playing since beta pack A
Ban history- Never been banned and don't plan on it
Where am I from- I am from Houston Texas!

Added info- I am excited to play on this server, I love feed the beast and am excited to try your server.

So Zeug

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wurstus
Why do you want to join?: I love modded minecraft. And I also like to play together with other rather mature players. I hope to find a nice server to join and stay with here.
Experience with modded minecraft: I'm playing minecraft since the beta version and FTB since November 2012. Had some short breaks during that time though.
have you ever been banned? No
where are you from? Germany

Dane9999

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Jdaniel001
Why do you want to join?:I have been looking for a server for a week now and stumbled across this one. I want to join because I love FTB and public servers are just way to laggy.
Experience with modded minecraft: ALOT! I have been playing Ftb since the beta pack-A
where are you from?Houston Texas

Whitelisted

IGN- rock2000hopper
Age- 15
Why do I want to join?- I would like to join because I love feed the beast and would like to play on a friendly whitelisted server!
Experience- I have been playing since beta pack A
Ban history- Never been banned and don't plan on it
Where am I from- I am from Houston Texas!

Added info- I am excited to play on this server, I love feed the beast and am excited to try your server.

Whitelisted

IGN: Wurstus
Why do you want to join?: I love modded minecraft. And I also like to play together with other rather mature players. I hope to find a nice server to join and stay with here.
Experience with modded minecraft: I'm playing minecraft since the beta version and FTB since November 2012. Had some short breaks during that time though.
where are you from? Germany

Whitelisted

RedStoneAlien

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:RedStoneAlien
Why do you want to join?:I want to play a freindly ftb server and have fun
Experience with modded minecraft:i played all the mod packs sence ultimate
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why-no nerver banned
where are you from?florida

Rocy775

Jul 29, 2019
Hey man, I'm having a problem staying logged in when I'm in my area, I'm gonna assume it's just a memory issue but I thought I'd let you know just in case! :D

p3ccadillo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: p3ccadillo
Why do you want to join?: Looking for an active, populated minecraft server.
Experience with modded minecraft: I have run modded servers. I write code for lua/computercraft. Have played pretty much all mods out there in great depth
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- no
where are you from? Colorado! Go Broncos!

miningboss630

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: miningboss630
Why do you want to join?: well I really only ever unleashed and direwolf20 and I would really like to learn some new mods in monster
Experience with modded minecraft: almost a year its something I wanted to try over the summer and Im glad i did
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why-well my friend had a server and i was supposed to watch our reactor well he was on vacation and I wasnt there one day and our base was chunkloaded and It blew up
where are you from? shorewood Illinois

Dane9999

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:RedStoneAlien
Why do you want to join?:I want to play a freindly ftb server and have fun
Experience with modded minecraft:i played all the mod packs sence ultimate
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why-no nerver banned
where are you from?florida

Whitelisted

IGN: p3ccadillo
Why do you want to join?: Looking for an active, populated minecraft server.
Experience with modded minecraft: I have run modded servers. I write code for lua/computercraft. Have played pretty much all mods out there in great depth
where are you from? Colorado! Go Broncos!

Whitelisted

IGN: miningboss630
Why do you want to join?: well I really only ever unleashed and direwolf20 and I would really like to learn some new mods in monster
Experience with modded minecraft: almost a year its something I wanted to try over the summer and Im glad i did
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why-well my friend had a server and i was supposed to watch our reactor well he was on vacation and I wasnt there one day and our base was chunkloaded and It blew up
where are you from? shorewood Illinois

Whitelisted

Pappagenu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pappagenu13
Why do you want to join?: I was on an unleashed server that no one played on because most were waiting for pack updates. The server is now not around. So I am looking for a new, mature player based server to build on, interact with others, and enjoy the new modpacks with.
Experience with modded minecraft: I've played Mindcrack, Unleashed, and a little bit of Ultimate versions.
where are you from? Missouri

Rory Davenport

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dwarf_Legacy
Why do you want to join?: A friend recommended this server.
Experience with modded Minecraft: I grew up on it.
Have you ever been banned? No
Where are you from? Bordeaux, France
Youtube?: I'm glad you asked. Yes, Dwarves N' Stuff
Can you help the server out?: Yes I build spawns, admin, and de-bug countless servers before. Need any say something to me.

Dane9999

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pappagenu13
Why do you want to join?: I was on an unleashed server that no one played on because most were waiting for pack updates. The server is now not around. So I am looking for a new, mature player based server to build on, interact with others, and enjoy the new modpacks with.
Experience with modded minecraft: I've played Mindcrack, Unleashed, and a little bit of Ultimate versions.
where are you from? Missouri

Whitelisted

IGN: Dwarf_Legacy
Why do you want to join?: A friend recommended this server.
Experience with modded Minecraft: I grew up on it.
Have you ever been banned? No
Where are you from? Bordeaux, France
Youtube?: I'm glad you asked. Yes, Dwarves N' Stuff
Can you help the server out?: Yes I build spawns, admin, and de-bug countless servers before. Need any say something to me.

Whitelisted

CannedMudkip

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CannedMudkip
Why do you want to join?: I want to join a server with mature people who are helpful
Experience with modded minecraft: On a scale of 1-10 I'd say around 7 or 8 on the FTB pack.
Have you ever been banned? If yes then why: I have never been banned in my Minecraft experience.
Where are you from?: I am from United States, California.

Dane9999

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CannedMudkip
Why do you want to join?: I want to join a server with mature people who are helpful
Experience with modded minecraft: On a scale of 1-10 I'd say around 7 or 8 on the FTB pack.
Have you ever been banned? If yes then why: I have never been banned in my Minecraft experience.
Where are you from?: I am from United States, California.

Whitelisted

Jake170897

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: batboy14
Why do you want to join?: Rocy775 recommended the sever
Experience with modded minecraft: I play FTB a lot
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- Nope
where are you from? Northern Ireland

Breakstash

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: breakstash
Why do you want to join?: My friends and I want to try out a new modpack after playing FTB Unleashed for a while.
Experience with modded Minecraft: I have some experience with modular powersuits and other mods as well.
Have you ever been banned: No
Where are you from?: California, United States of America

Dane9999

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: batboy14
Why do you want to join?: Rocy775 recommended the sever
Experience with modded minecraft: I play FTB a lot
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- Nope
where are you from? Northern Ireland

Whitelisted

IGN: breakstash
Why do you want to join?: My friends and I want to try out a new modpack after playing FTB Unleashed for a while.
Experience with modded Minecraft: I have some experience with modular powersuits and other mods as well.
Have you ever been banned: No
Where are you from?: California, United States of America

Whitelisted

Toxic_Runts

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: Toxic_Runts
Why do you want to join?: Want to find a whitelisted server where I dont have to worry about no one griefing or screwing around
Experience with modded minecraft: Yes, although try to make it more nicer then technical
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- Never been on a whitelisted server so no, and if in general banned for fighting back with another guy
where are you from? Ontario Canada

Application 2:
IGN: BigOlLankyD
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a non lagging 24/7 whitelisted server with me and my buddys ^^^
Experience with modded minecraft: Yes me and Toxic_Runts had a hamachi server but crashed constantly with lag
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- No
where are you from? Ontario, Canada

this is for me and my buddy, we know each other in real life and are just looking for a good server

Dane9999

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: Toxic_Runts
Why do you want to join?: Want to find a whitelisted server where I dont have to worry about no one griefing or screwing around
Experience with modded minecraft: Yes, although try to make it more nicer then technical
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- Never been on a whitelisted server so no, and if in general banned for fighting back with another guy
where are you from? Ontario Canada

Application 2:
IGN: BigOlLankyD
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a non lagging 24/7 whitelisted server with me and my buddys ^^^
Experience with modded minecraft: Yes me and Toxic_Runts had a hamachi server but crashed constantly with lag
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- No
where are you from? Ontario, Canada

this is for me and my buddy, we know each other in real life and are just looking for a good server

Whitlisted