Whitelist Server SteadyCraft |FTB Monster 1.0.7 | Whitelist | Survival |Mature|24 /7 Uptime

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Dane9999

Jul 29, 2019
SteadyCraft Server
FTB.steadycraft.eu:25555
or
144.76.222.56:25555

Who Are We?
We are an well experienced group of people around the world who love to have a great time with an amazing community and really hope to make some new friends.

Server Version
The current modpack and version we are running is Monster 1.0.7

Rules
1. No greifing or stealing.
2. No automated mining in the overworld.
3. Please limit any mystcraft ages.
4. Respect fellow players.

Application:
IGN:
Experience with modded minecraft:
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why-
where are you from?

ReeceMNewman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DJ_Honeydew
Why do you want to join?: because i find that playing single player is a little boring and i would llike to share my ideas and creations with friends
Experience with modded minecraft: i have a moderate amount of experience with FTB and its modpacks, i wouldn't call myself a "FTB pro" by any means but i know a little more that the basics
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- noope
where are you from? im from Ireland (same time zone as the UK)

biggunndunn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:biggunndunn
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a steady group of people to play with on a stable server
Experience with modded minecraft: I have played modded minecraft since tekkit first came out.
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- No.
where are you from? US, Florida

George Duggan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MrGeorge547
Why do you want to join?:to play with some of my favorite mods and make new friends
Experience with modded minecraft: iv been playing modded minecraft for 2 years
have you ever been banned? nope
where are you from? uk

Dane9999

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DJ_Honeydew
Why do you want to join?: because i find that playing single player is a little boring and i would llike to share my ideas and creations with friends
Experience with modded minecraft: i have a moderate amount of experience with FTB and its modpacks, i wouldn't call myself a "FTB pro" by any means but i know a little more that the basics
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- noope
where are you from? im from Ireland (same time zone as the UK)
IGN:biggunndunn
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a steady group of people to play with on a stable server
Experience with modded minecraft: I have played modded minecraft since tekkit first came out.
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- No.
where are you from? US, Florida
IGN:MrGeorge547
Why do you want to join?:to play with some of my favorite mods and make new friends
Experience with modded minecraft: iv been playing modded minecraft for 2 years
have you ever been banned? nope
where are you from? uk

All Whitelisted

Last edited:

TheMantis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: T_Rah_YMCMB
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a server that I can be fully immersed in with the community. Also, sigle player is fun for about two days, what is the point of building and making nice things if you cant share it?
Experience with modded minecraft: Around 2 years
have you ever been banned?: No sir
where are you from? New Zealand

Dane9999

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: T_Rah_YMCMB
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a server that I can be fully immersed in with the community. Also, sigle player is fun for about two days, what is the point of building and making nice things if you cant share it?
Experience with modded minecraft: Around 2 years
have you ever been banned?: No sir
where are you from? New Zealand

Whitelisted

Rocy775

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: rocy775
Why do you want to join?: I love FTB and don't like playing SSP. I'd much rather interact with a group of people and collaborate on something awesome! :D
Experience with modded minecraft: Been playing with mods for a very long time, I know exactly what I'm doing :)
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- Not for any legit reasons. Like when me and my friends were messing with each other on a private server :3
where are you from? UK, specifically Northern Ireland :)

Can I ask what the server specs are? :) Hope you consider me! :D

Dane9999

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: rocy775
Why do you want to join?: I love FTB and don't like playing SSP. I'd much rather interact with a group of people and collaborate on something awesome! :D
Experience with modded minecraft: Been playing with mods for a very long time, I know exactly what I'm doing :)
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- Not for any legit reasons. Like when me and my friends were messing with each other on a private server :3
where are you from? UK, specifically Northern Ireland :)

Can I ask what the server specs are? :) Hope you consider me! :D

Whitelisted
The server specs are fairly low but we plan to upgrade if we every run into any to any problem.

dlkane

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dlkane
Why do you want to join?: looking for my first and only FTB monster server!
Experience with modded minecraft: not at all
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- never
where are you from? usa

Dane9999

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dlkane
Why do you want to join?: looking for my first and only FTB monster server!
Experience with modded minecraft: not at all
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- never
where are you from? usa

Whitelisted

upoil

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Upoil
Why do you want to join?: To play Feed the Beast. Been playing by myself for a long time. Time to try the other side of the coin.
Experience with modded minecraft: Been playing FTB for about 5 months.
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- Never.
where are you from? Canada

Dane9999

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Upoil
Why do you want to join?: To play Feed the Beast. Been playing by myself for a long time. Time to try the other side of the coin.
Experience with modded minecraft: Been playing FTB for about 5 months.
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- Never.
where are you from? Canada

Whitelisted

EgG4mer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: EgG4mer
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a server that I can be fully immersed in with the community. Also, single player is fun for about two days, what is the point of building and making nice things if you cant share it?
Experience with modded minecraft: Around 1and half year
have you ever been banned?: NOPE
where are you from? EGYPT