[STDOUT] Console Spam?

Polraudio

Jul 29, 2019
Earlier today i started to get a console spam and couldn't figure out what it is. I went to the cords it told me and i don't see anything.

So i was wondering if anyone else seen this error before or know what its caused by.
OpVKj.png

Its not a crash error. it just happens randomly.

Milso

Jul 29, 2019
Can you post a few lines of the output?
[STDOUT] is basic output for forge

MikeJWho

Jul 29, 2019
The server that I run gets the same thing spammed all the time, since ftb's been installed. Never had an issue, but it sure makes reading the logs a pain.

Milso

Jul 29, 2019
sorry didn't see the output as work blocked the image. is there any lines before this or do they just randomly show up?

I am not seeing anything similar in my log files but i have disabled twilight and portal gun on my server.

Polraudio

Jul 29, 2019
That's all there is. It just happens randomly for about 10-50 lines at a time.
I didnt notice any performance loss yet so its not really a big deal. I just wanted to know what it was caused from.

GuntherDW

Jul 29, 2019
Is someone wearing hazmat armor? I can see a couple of debug lines still in that file, looking somewhat like the logs you've shown.

Lirinya

Jul 29, 2019
Also have this issue. Running on a dedi. Base modpack. Nothing added/nothing removed.

Edit: At first I thought items were being spawned in. But could it be world rendering issues or logs over reacting? It seems to stop when people stand still.

Polraudio

Jul 29, 2019
Never thought it would be rubber boots. Guess i will have to deal with it for now. Thank you very much :D