Status updates for private mod pack owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
Curse syncing is currently down due to technical difficulties. No hard ETA for when it will come back up. Versions already synced will stay on curse, but new ones will not. All changes will automatically sync as soon as the system is back up.

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
Curse syncing should now be back up. Reply to your thread if anything doesn't sync.

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
We are experiencing delays in pack uploads. I am away from my computer until Wednesday, but it should be caught then if not before.

Edit: delays resolved

Last edited:

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
Approximately two weeks ago I completed a feature in our pack analysis tool that blacklisted certain os specific files in pack zips. The intention of this was to remove the .DS_Store files that macs generate. Unfortunately I also blacklisted .ini files, which are sometimes used by operating systems in similar circumstances. I only recently remembered that IC2 uses a .ini file for it's config.

The bug has now been fixed, but all packs updated since Oct 18th will have had their IC2 config deleted during processing. If you use IC2 with a non-default config and have updated since that date, please reply to your thread and we will help you get it fixed.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
We are experiencing a server side problem with our md5 generation. Packs were uploaded, but without an md5 hash on the server, the launcher refuses to use the zip. We're working to fix the problem, but until then no packs can be updated.

Further, any packs updated since the start of the problem, approximately Wednesday morning, will not work on the launcher. They will either launcher vanilla, refuse to launch, or launch the previously installed version of the pack. The only option we can offer at the moment is to set the recommended version of your pack back to an earlier version. Please respond to your thread if you would like to do this.

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
All the submission forms on the forum got deleted and need to be recreated. This included the modpack submission form. So modpack submissions is disabled until sometime tomorrow.

Existing packs are not affected.

Status
Not open for further replies.