Starting in Mystcraft.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Belone

Jul 29, 2019
How odd... can you prehaps try without the sky symbols? I wonder if possibly the normal sky is conflicting with the red sunset symbol

Spasticon

Jul 29, 2019
so im doing something wrong with this i cant seem to be able to make a stable world , there always symbols being added , even tough i added them in the first place , like il add white fog , il go there and it would random add black fog and make it unstable...

This is definitely a problem. You need to add enough symbols so that the world generator doesn't add some of it's own.

Try this: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/is-there-a-stable-myst-world.4472/#post-52507

Abdiel

Jul 29, 2019
The RNG sometimes decides to randomly add sky colors or certain features, there's nothing you can do about it other than write a new age. But that by itself does not cause instability. Check that you have all the following:

- A biome distribution, exactly one symbol.
- Specific biome symbols, as specified by the distribution. (Single biome - exactly one. Checkerboard - exactly two. <Size> biomes - at least three. Natural biomes - none.)
- Exactly one of each of the following: World Generation (flat, caves, normal, skylands...), Time, Light, Weather.
- At least one of each of the following: Sky color, Fog color, Cloud color, Sunset color.

Last, some symbols cause instability every time they are in a book, no matter what. This includes Dense Ores and Accelerated, there might be more.

Reactions: masonm12

tentacleTherapist

Jul 29, 2019
So, does anyone know how to create a 100% stable Skylands world in Mystcraft? It seems every time I create a Skylands, it has corruption AKA unstable.