Starting FTB Ultimate Stream! Come Join!

Trinityy777

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone! I hope you are all having wonderful days. I know that I am about to have a wonderful day just because I get to stream! Streaming has been a great experience for me so far and I would love for that to continue! To do this I need you guys! The stream is a lot of fun when there are people in the channel chatting with me. I am a very interactive streamer and having an audience is very important to me. Come on in and say hi so that I know you are there. If you stick around for a little bit I guarantee that you will enjoy the stream! Today on the stream I have a couple things in mind about what I want to do including gathering mystcraft pages (I say it alot but other things keep distracting me), setting up the turtle tree farm I just wrote, and improving my AE system! I hope to see some of you in my channell tonight, and remember I stream everynight from 12 AM EST to 8 AM EST so if you are online and bored come join!

Thanks,
Trinityy777

www.twitch.tv/trinityy777

Trinityy777

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone Trinityy here again! I am going to be going live in about 1 hour! I am really hoping to kick start this stream into overdrive and I need you guys for that! I love streaming and chatting with you guys. I have met some really awesome people so far and I know there are tons more out there. Come join the chat and we can have some fun! I am really excited for what I am going to build next in my world. Right now I want to improve my current systems and my work with mods currently. Today I want to finish crafting my new xycraft tank (since my old one glitched), continue to get some cool thaumcraft stuff set up, hopefully get the elusive lava and ocean pages for a new mystcraft world, and I need to craft more engines for my quarry and I need to craft bigger drives for my AE system (I can now fully automatically craft a 64k drive). Please stop on by whether you are an avid fan or a new player to FTB just looking to learn a little bit about it. I would love to meat you all!

Thanks and hope to see you soon,
Trinityy

Also on a side note I have some other stream related news. First, I am planning on doing a 24 hour stream soon to really kick start the viewership of my stream. I will post here about when that is! Also I have a server that I do play on from time to time. I am looking to make this server more useful. I am thinking of making this server a server that donators to my stream can play on. I know how this sounds, but I think it could be a good thing. I know many people have come into my stream asking about servers and since I have one I would love to play with viewers. I can't open this up to everyone because of server limitations so I think the donator option is a good balance.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I am thinking of making this server a server that donators to my stream can play on. I know how this sounds, but I think it could be a good thing. I know many people have come into my stream asking about servers and since I have one I would love to play with viewers. I can't open this up to everyone because of server limitations so I think the donator option is a good balance.

:(

(first viewer over here)

Trinityy777

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone Trinityy here again. Just letting you all know that I will be going live again in about 45 minutes! I will once again be streaming for 8 hours and Iwould love to see you there. I am really enjoying streaming. I have met some really cool people and I hope to continue to meet more. I love interacting with you while playing the game and it is a great experience. I learn so much from you guys about this game and on ocasion I can pass some knowledge back. I hoep some of you can stop by today, Iwould absolutly love to meet you guys. Just stop by and say hello in the chat so that I know you are there. Today in my world I have a long list of things I want to do. First I want to aesthetically upgrade my world. My buildings are very poor looking and I really think now is a decent time to fix it. Apart from that I would like to continue to mess with thaumcraft, mystcraft and whatever else pops into my head! Like I said I would love to see you all there so if you are bored or don't have anything better to do stop on by and say hello!

Thanks and hope to see you soon,
Trinityy

Also a little update on the other things I mentioned. I will be doing a donator only server. Right now the server is set up to be a direwolf20 modpack, but I am currently looking into installing a custom modpack! In addition the 24 hour stream is going to happen soon, maybe next weekend if not earlier! In addition I will be starting to use twitter and youtube more. I should have my first FTB related youtube video out tomorrow! If yo stop by the stream I will have the links to those (youtube not until tomorrow).

Trinityy777

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone! Trinityy here yet again. I kinda want to keep this post short. Basically I have been having a great time streaming. Yesterday was really great. I had some regulars come and hang out for a while and towards the end of the stream I got a good flow of newcomers to the stream. I am really pleased at how this has been going and I would love to continue to grow. Please stop by and say hi in the chat, I'd love to meet you and I know together we can have some fun. Tonight as far as the world goes my plan is to get into bees! I have always wanted to get into bees and I think now is as good as a time as ever! I will really start into this while doing other things such as mystcraft (still looking for the lava/ocean page), thaumcraft, and applied energetics (my system needs upgraded). Outside of the world I have some exciting news. First, I will be doing a 24 hour live stream starting Saturday at 6 PM EST! If you are going to be around at all during that 24 hours make sure to stop by! During that 24 hour livestream I will be working on my single player and (the second thing I am excited about) I will be working on upgrading and testing mods for my server. This server is a donator only server. Donators (that meet the requirement) will be allowed on the server and will have impact on the Mods that are installed on the server (I have final say but will heavily rely on opinions). If you are looking for a server this is a great oporunity to find one that can include some mods you love that aren't in FTB! Stop on by my stream for any details about this, and stop by for a good time!

Thanks everyone,

Trinityy

Trinityy777

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for how late this is, but I am online guys come check it out. I'm keeping it short because I am on and don't want to spend alot of time typing and boring viewers!
smile.png

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Hey man, you aren't live and it's not 6PM EST yet? Don't tell me you couldn't finish the 24h stream! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Trinityy777

Jul 29, 2019
Yes unfortunately I am a noob who only made it 22 hours :'(

I am back live now though and have been for my regular time slot (12 AM EST - 8 AM EST)

Stop on by and say hi in the chat, I'd love to meet you all! Just working on my castle

Trinityy777

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I haven't seen you streaming in a bit, where've ya been?

I've been on everyday except 1, have you checked my channel? Thats generally where I stream.[DOUBLEPOST=1370579695][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry about not updating this for a while, I am streaming yet again and I have been streaming everyday from 12 AM est to 8 am EST. Come join in on the fun! Today I am playing on my custom mod pack donator only server!

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I've been on everyday except 1, have you checked my channel? Thats generally where I stream.[DOUBLEPOST=1370579695][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry about not updating this for a while, I am streaming yet again and I have been streaming everyday from 12 AM est to 8 am EST. Come join in on the fun! Today I am playing on my custom mod pack donator only server!

By channel do you mean YouTube or Twitch? I'm following you on Twitch, and subbed to you on the YouTubes.