Starting FTB Ultimate Stream! Come Join!

Trinityy777

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone. I am Trinityy and I recently decided I wanted to give streaming a shot. I love to play Minecraft, especially FTB. If any of you are interested please join my channel and check out my stream. I plan on streaming every night Right now I am planning on starting at 6 PM (EST) every night and going for about 8 hours a night. This can get lonely so if you are looking for a little entertainment or a fellow Minecrafter to chat with and help along please join my channel, I promise I won't disappoint you. I just started the world that I am streaming on and I really have only been mining. I'm planning on starting up with the early stages of FTB (Pulv/Powered Furnace for me). I would love to chat with you guys in my chat so please come join the channel and speak up in the chat. I know I didn't add a terrible amount of information to this post so if you have any questions please post them here or even better come join the channel!

Thanks and I hope to see you soon!

Trinityy

www.twitch.tv/trinityy777

Trinityy777

Jul 29, 2019
Well today's stream is over. Today was pretty successfull. I spent most of my time mining and I have a good amount of resources; I even have my first piece of iridium. I also have some basic IC2 and thermal expansion machines to start my world off. Join my stream tomorrow when I hope to meet my goals of building a house (and moving out of my hole in the ground), getting a decent MJ power supply, and getting an AE system set up. I hope to see some of you in my chat tomorrow. I plan on starting my stream around 11:30 PM EST. Come enjoy the stream and join my chat.

Thanks and I hope to see you soon!

Trinityy

Trinityy777

Jul 29, 2019
Yesterday I did manage to get some lava into the overworld from the Nether so I am getting close to getting some decent power into my world! Tonight I hope to get my other goals worked on. I need to make the lava transport system look good, I need to build a lava tank, I still need to set up a home and a machine room, and I need to get my basic AE system set up. I am planning on going live at 11 PM EST tonight and streaming for about 8 hours. I might even stream a little bit before that. If you have a little time and want to chat or hang out with a fellow minecraft player join my stream and chat away.

I hope to see you all their. Thanks,

Trinityy

Trinityy777

Jul 29, 2019
My stream is starting up! Come join for a good time. Today I am starting with making a xycraft tank for my lava storage.

Trinityy777

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying out a new schedule! I will be going live tonight at 12 AM EST (in less than an hour and a hafl) and I will try to stream for 8 hours. If you have a bit of free time come join my stream and join the chat. Trust me it is a lot better to watch if you guys talk. Yesterday was a good stream. I got the xycraft tank finshed and I set up a very basic AE system! Today I plan on working on mystcraft (despite mystcraft almost crashing my game yesterday). Along with that I want to try to get my first quarry up so I can start to get more materials, but that is a decent way off. If you have some free time join my channel and don't be afraid to talk in the chat. We will have some fun times if you do!

Thanks and hope to see you soon,

Trinityy

Trinityy777

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone! My stream is about to go live! I will be starting up at 12 AM EST (1/2 an hour) and I will be going for 8 hours again! Little world update: I worked on some mystcraft page collection yesterday as well as mining. Today I hope to get some power armor and a quarry set up. The quarry will take a decent amount of work because I don't have quite enough magmatic engines yet, but that should be a simple fix. IF you have some free time come join the channell and talk in the chat. I love talking to you guys so stop by

Trinityy

Trinityy777

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone! Once again I will be going live in a little bit. I will start at 12 AM EST (about 45 mins). I'm really loving chatting with all you guys so stop on by and say something in the chat! Yesterday I finally build my first power suit! Today I am hoping to get everything installed on my suit (right now it basically has iron plating and that's it). In addition to getting some more things added to my suit I want to get a mystcraft world set up to run a quarry! Come join the fun and join the chat!

Trinityy

Trinityy777

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone Trinityy here again! I'm really enjoying streaming. Its great to get the chance to interact with some of you guys. Please come and check out the channel we will have some fun! Today I hope to focus on several different things on stream. I want to get a quarry set up, get more item storage for my planned quarry, hunt down more mystcraft pages, upgrade the aesthetics of my buildings, and I hope to work on some enchanting with my blaze farm. Come stop by and join the chat I would absolutly love to have you!

Trinityy

Trinityy777

Jul 29, 2019
It's offline...

Edit: I see you are using DW20 instead of Ultimate now, ehh? *changes thread name*

I forgot the time. Good call Santa :) I am starting at 12 AM and I plan on doing that every night!

I'm actually playing on the ultimate world again tonight, I jumped on my server for a little bit with a viewer last night :)

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I forgot the time. Good call Santa :) I am starting at 12 AM and I plan on doing that every night!

I'm actually playing on the ultimate world again tonight, I jumped on my server for a little bit with a viewer last night :)

Ok. I probably wont be able to come on for long most weeknights if you start it at midnight. Also, 12PM in what time zone?

Trinityy777

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. I probably wont be able to come on for long most weeknights if you start it at midnight. Also, 12PM in what time zone?

Come back whenever you can. The times are EST :)[DOUBLEPOST=1369453833][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey everyone! I'm going to try to stream again tonight! I am pretty sure that I will be able to, but I went home for a few days and I am not 100% sure how my internet will work from home. If I can't stream I am going to start making youtube videos! IF I can stream some things I plan to work on are: mystcraft pages, finishing my quarry (so close garrr gregtech), upgrading my power suit, and maybe plaing on my server or a bit and getting the permissions fixed on there. Come hang out in the chat I'd love to get to meet you guys and chat with you! I should be streaming for 8 hours! (starting in about 10 minutes)

Thanks,

Trinityy

Trinityy777

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry this post is a little late, but I am live! Come join in on the fun. Join chat and say hello, I'd love to meet you guys and talk with you! Today I am hoping to get some ecent power going to my new quarry! I have it set up finally and should have a decent amount of storage for it. I just need to power it with more than 2 magmatic engines. After that I'm not sure what I am going to do, I will probably want to expand my base and finally get a good looking base. Like I said come on in and join the fun. I'm streaming now until 8 AM EST!

www.twitch.tv/trinityy77

Trinityy777

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone! I am about to go live (starting in like 10 minute) and I am going for another 8 hours! I would love to chat with you all so stop by and make sure to say something in chat! Once again as of right now I have my schedule set up to stream daily at the same time. IN addition, I plan on doing a 24 hour live stream soon! In my world I plan on improving my item storage since my AE system is full (very basic: just 3 4k drives). I just need to kill a few enderman and I will be able to craft a deep storage unit to help take care of my storage issues. In addition to fixing my storage issues I want to work on creating a new xycraft tank (since my current one is glitched), I want to continue to improve the aesthetics of my buildings, I want to hunt down some more mystcraft page, and much more! Come join the fun and be sure to talk in the chat so I know you are there! It will be a fun time and you can come learn something about FTB!

Thanks,
Trinityy

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone! I am about to go live (starting in like 10 minute) and I am going for another 8 hours! I would love to chat with you all so stop by and make sure to say something in chat! Once again as of right now I have my schedule set up to stream daily at the same time. IN addition, I plan on doing a 24 hour live stream soon! In my world I plan on improving my item storage since my AE system is full (very basic: just 3 4k drives). I just need to kill a few enderman and I will be able to craft a deep storage unit to help take care of my storage issues. In addition to fixing my storage issues I want to work on creating a new xycraft tank (since my current one is glitched), I want to continue to improve the aesthetics of my buildings, I want to hunt down some more mystcraft page, and much more! Come join the fun and be sure to talk in the chat so I know you are there! It will be a fun time and you can come learn something about FTB!

Thanks,
Trinityy

I probably can't come online tonight, I'm starting my own stream tonight!