Stack Over Flow Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Changing your console to debug mode would be far more useful than the raw config log you posted.

That said; did you have anything in your hand at the time(eg torch)? If so I would say this is probably an issue with multipart.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
There is an issue with the downloadable packs versions of multipart. An update is being pushed to the packs to resolve this and many other bugs.

Reactions: reddvilzz

Revamp1984

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there, it is caused by a known bug (at least on the forums)
Try to open up your MFR Machines with a dirtblock in your hand. (No Levers, Torches etc)

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
Well i can't remember what is in my hand when crashing it. But the next time i open it, everything works fine :)

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Hi there, it is caused by a known bug (at least on the forums)
Try to open up your MFR Machines with a dirtblock in your hand. (No Levers, Torches etc)
The error is still caused by multipart I believe. Part of the error involves code chicken core.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone could help me explain what happened to this? it makes my minecraft crash.

all i do is trying to open up MFR harvester and it crashes my minecraft.
here is the log
http://pastebin.com/hPi62FCy

You're running either 1.1.0 or 1.1.2 of one of the 1.5.2 packs. MFR and Forge MultiPart don't play nice together in those versions. 1.1.3 will have a fix for this.

Temp Solutions:
  • Temporarily disable Forge MultiPart (and WR-CBE, because it depends on MultiPart) until 1.1.3 is live.
  • Revert pack to 1.1.1 until 1.1.3 is live.

Status
Not open for further replies.