Sphax purebdcraft not working

Radicalflame

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there.
I am having trouble with this texture pack,Sphax purebdcraft 1.4.7 128x for the yogcraft mod pack. I have downloaded and put together the 1.4.7 sphax vanilla minecraft texture pack and the patch for it and i put the file in the correct directory but i don't understand why it doesn't work. it freezes and on the console it shows an error,(shown on the picture). and if it does work and loads, the textures don't work and everything is transparent. please help,
Thanks.

Attachments

• console errors.png
    console errors.png
    74.6 KB · Views: 109

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Check your sound files in the texture pack. Also cannot tell from the screenshot, but you do have Optfine version
1.4.6_HD_U_D5 That is the latest version of Optifine for 1.4.6(7)

Edit: The console says Out of Memory. Try adding a little more RAM to the launcher.

Radicalflame

Jul 29, 2019
i got optifine installed but then i got this (picture below), if anyone has the sphax texture pack can i please have a copy or a link where it is already put together please notify me.

Attachments

• graphical arror.png
    graphical arror.png
    263.7 KB · Views: 79

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried adding more memory to the launcher? I'll give you the normal suggestion. Follow this guide exactly to reinstall FTB the recommended way. If that does not help please post a console log in debug mode to pastebin.com after you launch the world. This guide will help with the log.

Radicalflame

Jul 29, 2019
i got it working =D, all i had to do is to allocate more ram to the ftb launcher. if you are having the same problem as me, take a look at this
and you would want just 3GB of RAM, hope this helped and thanks to all who helped also.