Special stick?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
In the custom mod pack I have made I noticed something strange. When I hold a normal MC stick in my hand it has several functions that are not vanilla. First clicking on a block shows me the name of the block, the id, and the metadata. Right clicking on a block rotates the block. Almost like a wrench would do. This behaviour is a bit annoying as right now I can't place a stick in an AE2 storage monitor. Anyone has any idea which mod would cause this?

Thanks,

San

Jul 29, 2019
step 1: hold a different item
step 2: open storage monitor
step 3: insert stick
???
Profit

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
In the custom mod pack I have made I noticed something strange. When I hold a normal MC stick in my hand it has several functions that are not vanilla. First clicking on a block shows me the name of the block, the id, and the metadata. Right clicking on a block rotates the block. Almost like a wrench would do. This behaviour is a bit annoying as right now I can't place a stick in an AE2 storage monitor. Anyone has any idea which mod would cause this?

Thanks,

Extra Utilities adds wrench-like features to sticks.

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
step 1: hold a different item
step 2: open storage monitor
step 3: insert stick
???
Profit

The storage monitor has no user interface as far as I know so how would you 'open' the storage monitor?

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
The debug stuff at least definitely isn't caused by ExU - It's present in my pack, which doesn't actually contain ExU

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Could be a random Forge thing, don't they have their own customized API for block orientation? Maybe they chose the stick to be the tool.